Interest rate to drop to 1.05%

Like title says interests are dropping across the world.
Savings vault interest dropped by 0.3%.

1 Like

Sucks. New best place is Marcus by Goldman Sachs (1.2% incl bonus rate that was available; idk if it’s still available now). Shame as that’s free and Revolut Metal/Premium is a paid product.

Would be great if you guys could look into why Paragon feels it’s acceptable to be worse than a free product @David, especially when the rest of Revolut’s premium features are literally useless right now (and that Revolut isn’t reimbursing any months of Metal/Premium to make up for the travel features being useless). It would also be great if you guys could look into a full travel insurance rather than just medical (as it’s not really possible to get sole travel insurance without the medical and then double claiming issues arise)

4 Likes

Is this in the US or in Europe? Would love to have savings account in US

Hi
What are the daily and monthly limits for paiement ?

Depends which payments you mean?:thinking:

I am a premium user, but I did not know that Revolut offered savings accounts. However it seems to be very limited for now

Is anyone else dismayed at the announcement that Revolut are reducing interest rate again for the savings account? When I deposited it was 1.35% then went to 1.05% and is now going to be 0.8%, all within a few weeks. Very disappointing and I’m sure will not be the last reduction . I moved my savings here but am now rethinking. Very poor from Revolut.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really not worth it at 0.8%. Marcus have a fixed savings account at 1% or an Easy Access at 1.05%. I would get those instead, they’re free, too

1 Like

The 1.05 % savings account is currently not available.

Oh, that’s a shame

The 1% fixed saver still is, however

Thank you. Can you supply more information please? I have never heard of either of these.

Sorry to hear that Frank. Don’t know why that is. I opened mine a few weeks ago when interest rate was 1.35%. It was then reduced to 1.05% and is being reduced further to 0.8% from 16th July, so I wouldn’t worry about missing out. Very disappointed with Revolut at moment.

Well, it’s what it is. The BoE dropped the interest rate drastically in April.