Integrate an easy way for CO₂ offsetting

Here’s a thought:

Revolut is a good travel companion. Whenever the system recognizes a plane ticket or car rental transaction, an option could show up on the transaction details screen to handily pay for CO₂ offsetting. In collaboration with a service like https://www.atmosfair.de/en/, for example. The process should be fully integrated into the app, offering an easy and convenient way to contribute.

:airplane::palm_tree::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

This is a pretty cool idea but honestly, I wouldn’t be booking any flights on my Revolut card. It’d be on my credit card in case the company collapses.

But I agree they should add this regardless, in the form of like a marketplace add-on. They could also implement things like Flux so you could have these things added to your app!

2 Likes

Sorry to disagree, but I don’t need my foreign exchange company to complicate the issue.

As an individual, I am capable of making carbon dioxide offset arrangements, should I desire.

It’s not complicating anything when you’re not using it. On the other hand, it’s making it more convenient if you want to.