Instant Transfer from PayPal to Revolut account

I tried today “Instant Credit” feature available on PayPal. It worked like a magic. The money was credited to my Revolut account within a couple of seconds through the Revoult card I added to my PayPal account. I don’t normally opt for instant transfer to avoid 1% transfer fee. But today I tired to see if it really works with Revolut. Yes it did. It’s an option in case of any urgent need of money.

1 Like

Hi!New to paypal and transfers to Rev,so can you please tell me if you payed any other fees?Was it the same currency?

Only 1% fee is to be paid. The transfer was from US PayPal to USD Revolut account.

2 Likes

I found no way to make a transfer from Revolut to Paypal. Can’t seem to add Paypal as a beneficiary. They do have some new “bank” features which I tried but none got approved. Probably b/c my banks and credit cards are US-based whereas Revolut is not. It was frustrating as hell.

1 Like

You need to add Revolut bank to PayPal wallet. Then you can use Revolut to pay anyone through PayPal

How does one add Revolut bank to PayPal? Need like routing number and account number for that