Inquiry About Waitlist Status Since June 6th

Dear Revolut Community Support,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to inquire about my status on the waitlist, which I have been on since June 6th. Despite the passage of time, I have yet to receive any updates or information regarding my application. I am keen to understand the reason for the delay and when I might expect to progress.

Could you please provide me with any updates or insights into my current status? Any information regarding typical waitlist durations or steps I might take to expedite the process would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Anandhu Krishnan K V

1 Like

Hello @ana7dhu :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community.

We’re sorry to hear that you still haven’t gotten any updates on your application. To check the latest status, we’ll need to review your account, but unfortunately, we can’t do that in the Community at this time. Please send us an email at help@revolut.com so we can assist you further. :pray:

SG | Community Team

hi i am on the waitlist for almost a week now and i have not got a email from you guys yet and i am from montserrat

2 Likes

Hello @Cleon09 Welcome to the community. :wave:

I apologize that you haven’t received an email yet after a week, and understand your eagerness to join. Waitlist times can vary depending on several factors, including location. You can open a Revolut account if you are a legal resident of the supported countries listed below :

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • European Economic Area (EEA)
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

For more information on this please click here.

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

I’ve been on the waitlist since May 21st. No updates. Please help us understand why there’s such a huge delay? New bank?

2 Likes

Hello @kiroc :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thanks for enquiring about creating a new account with us, we really appreciate it.

We’re currently in the process of transitioning to a new partner bank in the US, to bring new and improved products and services to our customers there. While we work on the transition details, we’ve had to pause the sign-up process for new customers. We’ll let you know as soon as we resume the on-boarding process. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Is there an ETA for this

2 Likes

@kiroc, We know you’re eager to open an account with us. Unfortunately, we can’t provide a timeline at the moment. No need to stress, though. We’ll let you know as soon as we start the on-boarding process. :slightly_smiling_face:

SG | Community Team