Initial top-up limits

Hi,

No one seems to be available from the App Support (Very frustrating).

I was trying to depsoit £1000 for the first time, and subsequently convert it to US Dollars.

The app is saying that my daily top-up limit from a Debit Card is £250.

Is this correct??? Would that mean that I have to log on 4 separate times and deposit £250 each time?

To be honest, I am already finding the App and the Customer Service Agent availability so frustrating, that I think I’ll open an account with FairFX or Caxton FX.

Please advise how I can deposit a larger amount of money.

Thanks.

Hi,

please go through the verification process of the app. After that you should be able to deposit more than 250. I haven’t heard about a daily top-up limit but I’ll have a look at the T&C for you.

Have you done the verification already ?

Edit: Here is what the FAQ said:
For newly added cards, most of our users will have a daily top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent). Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

Thanks.

How do I do the verification process?

Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/ghei36

As I can see your account has been verified.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Just try to top up a smaller amount or if you want you can top up via bank transfer larger amount.

1 Like