Incorrect name on card

I put wrong first name on card application due to auto correct on my phone. After the transaction was made i immediately changed the accout to the correct name. Is it too late to update the card that will ve sent,?

I put my maiden name on card but I’m not able to verify my account as all documents are in marriage name. how do I change this please?

Name error on card. How do you get in touch with Revolut to issue new one?? There is no email address to contact them

There is :point_down:t2:

Hello, I’m just curious. My name is contain a special letter “á”, in the app it is OK showing up, but on my card it’s a simple “a” is it OK is it common?

Yes, that’s pretty common. Diacritics are often replaced with plain Latin letters.

All right, thank you.

I have a simliar issue, someone from the staff shortened my name without my consent. so i recieved the metal card with the wrong name, been promised over and over they will correct it, and even after my name got changed back to the correct way, every card i order is incorrect, even though they say the next one will be fine… weeks of chatting. im so frustrated.