Incoherent accounts screen

In the update text for v5.0.2 (iOS) it says “To get easy access to your GBP or EUR account details, just tap on either currency from the Accounts tab”.
Well… where can I tap the currency?
Where are the currencies listed so I can tap on them?

You tap on the central balance figure (in the screenshot you provide on the 300lei) to get account details, statements etc for that currency.

If you want to add a currency to your wallet you go to More>Profile>Accoint details, then press the + sign to add a currency.

Or just swipe the number to the left to switch accounts.

I presumed that @taviro was asking how to access the rates, statements and account details for currencies set up.

But yes, if he means how to access the currencies wallets already set up, you simply swipe sidewards between them.

So… “To get easy access to your GBP or EUR account details, just tap on either currency from the Accounts tab” makes no sense at all.
In fact v5 makes no sense. Only adds extra taps to once easy operations. Why this update???

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking to do??

Where can I tap to get that said easy access??

They mean that if you want to access the IBAN details, rates, statements etc for ANY currency (not just GBP or Euro) then tap on that currency balance to access the details.

You’re right, it’s confusing because they shouldn’t have specified just those 2 currencies. It applies to any currency in the wallet. As long as you have activated that currency.

Hope I’m making sense?

OK, maybe I’m a little confused by the new useless gimmicks of the app, but I was expecting to behave more like in the Analytics tab. To have clearly the name of the currencies to the left and right of the active one. Not just some useless dots.

Yes. I tend to agree. I loved the clean simplicity of the pre upgrade app.