In-app map to locate surcharge free ATMS

I don’t see the map in the app to locate surcharge free ATMs. Can anyone in US see in your app??

2 Likes

There is no map in the app. :rofl:

I remember there being a beta / screenshot of this feature, but I’ve never seen it on the live App - shame.

I think the main issue is the rules for each bank in each country change so quickly, one week i get free withdrawals, the next its 1.5e

Yes. Chad West showed a demo. This will be a hell of a feature to maintain. In the demo it’s UK only.

This is what I see in Revolut US website

FIND 55,000+ SURCHARGE-FREE ATMS
Use our in-app map to locate 55,000+ surcharge-free Allpoint® ATMs, then use your card to withdraw $300 per month for free (Standard plan).

2 Likes

This only applies to the US. They don’t have anything comparable somewhere else.

2 Likes

It seems you are quick to respond. Please try to read my question. Can anyone in US see in your app??

1 Like

Probably a lot more important outside of the UK tbh, most of us wouldn’t pay to withdraw cash here!

1 Like

And we probably both live in a country where you get quite far without cash. So for me, I hardly ever use this feature, only on travel where the acceptance of cards is not broad enough.

1 Like

Why would they integrate it in the app if it’s 1 service provider with an own map?
Have you tried Find an Allpoint ATM near you | Allpoint Network?

Is this really the question? They list this feature on their website. So it seems the most obvious question to ask about its availability.

1 Like

You are right, this is they key part is somehow missed.
They probably just forgot that they wrote this text when they realised that they couldn’t deliver.

Once again, if you don’t have answer, let others comment. There is no need to give you comments for every post when you don’t have an answer.
As Revolut have advertised in their US website that we can use in-app map and I couldn’t find it in the app, I posted this question to the forum.

We both do live in countries where you can get very far indeed without cash :wink:

1 Like

So you don’t have the option
Does US user have that option?

1 Like