Identity Verification Problem...

Hi, this app says my document ((passport) is being verified, and it could take up to 10 minutes. That’s all well and good, except it’s taken about 2 weeks so far. Not quite sure what to do, as there doesn’t seem to be a way to cancel and start again…

Hello @speckypete,

Thank you for contacting us.

As I can see the photos provided on the app are not clear so the app cannot verify your account. Please contact our in-app support chat so we can help you verify your account.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

I have a similar issue- my ID has been in processing for 6 months and the service is more or less useless now because I can’t submit another ID pic using the app, support have not responded to me and I would like to travel next week using the service but can’t top up.
Please help urgently

Hi @maitreyi,

As I can see we have managed to get in touch with you and you have verified your account.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

The same had happened to me. I have a bank transfer pending too that won’t be accepted until I verify.

The same with me. Waiting for an answer

We have verified your account :slight_smile:

Thanks, Andreas.

I must say that the customer’s service is really efficient.

Hi,

I’m facing a similar issue. The app keep asking me to verify the card. Even after insert the correct pin present on my bank statement the app keep asking the card verification. I can’t use the card neither use the app to talk with the support.

Could you please help?

Thanks.

I am having the same issue, can you help

Hi Emily.

Could you please go Profile section -> verification & limits and try to verify your account now?

Please keep me posted.

Best,

Andreas K.

Same trouble here. My verefication process lasts for a week now. Verification screen shows 10 min though. Another issue that the limit was set to 0.

Hello.

I’m having the same problem. I have sent yesterday the documents and photo and it is still verifying, i have also a Top-up pending on the app that i do not understand why it can’t be used yet and i tried to contact several times today your customer services since 09:16 GMT (in app and also over the phone but it seems that the phone number on your site is not valid for some reason) and until now i have not received a single feedback on the in-app support to solve my issue. I want to be able to obtain the card as soon as possible because i need it for a trip an until now i’m not able to ask for it.

Regards,
Carlos Miranda

Hello,

same here, it’s been two days and the verification is still pending.

best,

Jeanne

Hi! Verfication processing too long, I need to withdraw money, please help!

Solved through in-app chat

Same here. Can’t get through to chat, no contact emails. Think I’ll just go to another provider.

Hello, I am having the same issue - my account doesnt get verified. Can you help?

It seems you have verified your account.

I’m having the same problem. Have also posted to Support in the app, but haven’t had any response.