Identity verification pending since 3 days

Hi there,

It’s been 3 days since I launched the identity verification process, and it still says “Processing”.

First I used my french identity card, but hadn’t noticed it wasn’t valid any more. So it got rejected in a very short time (which was great).
Then I sent pictures of my drivers license, which were rejected too (not sure why, because there is no expiration date on it), so I assumed it was caused by the poor quality of the photograph and gave it another try on April 30th, around 5:20 PM.

I’ve been waiting ever since…

Could you please take a look?

I don’t know which country you’re from, but here in Germany, the driver’s license (DL) is also not enough to identify yourself, because the DL does not include your address. So maybe that is the problem in your case too.

In France, the address is written on the DL, but it’s not my current address. Maybe that’s the problem.

Ok, so I could try with my passport, but I dont have the button to upload new documents, since Revolut is still processing my DL.

Is there a way to cancel current documents verification and upload new documents?

That’s right, the address one has opened an account with needs to be identical with the address an ID is showing. If not, additional proof of address needs to be provided.

You can upload additional documents via in app chat.

More tips here:

Hi Alexandre.

I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Best.

Andreas K.