Identification Issue

New image on phone. Installed revolut and getting same issue. Now prompting for selfie authentication and doesn’t work as button greyed out…besides it should just use a code. Cmon Revolution please fix the app or give me a link to an older version

1 Like

@anon33247966 any help appreciated - can’t use the live chat as I’ve been trying for a while to get into my account after my phone was factory resetted. When i install the app I go through the phone number verificiation steps but when i click “yes i have an account” i get a blank screen and it just loops back to the number verification stage. I’ve tried multiple times and uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Any help greatly appreciated as I’m flying out this morning!

1 Like

I have a problem where the photo is not clear enough and I do not know why is there any other way I can do this cause I would just like to verify my account

I am having the same issue. I changed phones (not numbers) , completed the pin, phone and email verification checks, but the selfie button won’t work. I’m locked out of my account.

The Facebook account stopped replying to my messages and I haven’t received a reply from the feedback email address. It’s really not good enough for a paid service.

I have tried changing the address yesterday, but I was locked out of the app and I’m unable to use it, even after clearing the data and reinstalling I’m still seeing the screen with validation required and am redirected to the chat, where I haven’t received any replies in almost 24 hours.

I had revolut active before, but now I am unable to receive payments or make any outgoing payments, I can’t even cancel the address change to continue using the app. This is really frustrating, as I am forced to use another bank until this gets resolved

Hey there,
while authentification my camera is shuting down! Any ideas

Does the App have all the permissions to use the camera?

nie mogę sie zalogowć po restrcie telefony - selfi mi nie działa

Heya!

I have little problem, i don’t know why revolut app is asking me for new selfie even tho i have already taken selfie little time ago (probably update?). The problem is my phones selfie camera is broken and i can’t take clear pictures with it and it won’t let me switch to rear camera… And i can’t log in to app before i take selfie… Is there some email address where to contact or some other way to solve this and to log in to my account?

1 Like

Everything runs now! Thanks for the help.

hey, I made a revolut account and it was all good until I had to verify my identity, it won’t even let me open the camera to take a photo of my id card because it says that I am not 18 years old and I tried reinstalling and it still doesn’t work, I need some help.

1 Like

Hi,

i am not sure if this is the right thread to do this but i have issues with verify your identity.

i log in the app and i need to take a picture of my Driving licence to prove i am from USA which i did and nothing happens.

Am i doing something wrong?

I have done this multiple times the past couple days.

thank you

a ja to mam sprawdzić ??

English, do you speak it? :sweat_smile:

Same problem here: I can’t identify and I can’t access in-app support. What can I do?

1 Like

nie nie mówię :frowning: niestery , jak mam kase odzystac z tego zbanku???

1 Like

I am as well having account activation issues. I upload my documents for verification but then the app does not send code at the email address, even though it says it should send in 10 minutes

There is no Profile option under Desktop to eneter identity. I have loaded my account with a considerable sum but the card is not recognised at ATM or retailer!

What to do?

Hi All,

Can anybody help with the following issue.
I got a notification on Thursday saying that my account had been verified but when i went onto app all i can see is the below picture.

i have already transferred funds from my bank account to my revolut account and now can not get into the app to do anything with these funds. any help would be appreciated as i have heard nothing back from support.