idea #1002 Support iDIN in NL

Hello!

Just chiming in to +1 the idea of iDIN support, as I said in my feedback email, mortgage banks and pension funds also require/use this as a means of identification!

Patiently awaiting any updates from team Revolut on this subject!

2 Likes

Hi Veda, BKR integration for Dutch users is impossible.

@Kusmit refers to iDin support as that is a requirement to log into BKR (Office for Credit Registration in The Netherlands).

2 Likes

Hello @eamonw :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We really appreciate it. Rest assured, we have already passed it along to our team for future reference. Stay tuned for more updates! :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’m also chiming in to +1 on this iDin feature request. I’m seriously considering moving all my funds to Revolut with my family, but the lack of iDin support is holding me back.

Awaiting incoming iDin awesomeness in patience… :coffee: :muscle:

1 Like

Hello @peternator :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Rest assured, our team is looking into it, and we’ll inform you as soon as this feature becomes available. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I also agree the iDIN support needs to be integrated.
It’s really needed before I can use Revolut as my only bank account.
Now I have a other bank account only for iDIN.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your feedback @Fabian.p! Our team is already aware of it and we will keep you updated once the feature is launched. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

We have exciting news. You can now integrate your Revolut account with Tikkie! You can seamlessly use Tikkie with your Dutch Revolut account, giving your everyday payments more flexibility than ever. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

I also hope that Revolut will implement the support for iDIN soon. For example, in order to apply for an American Express chargecard in the Netherlands, you can identify yourself only with iDIN. That is, in order to be able to apply for an AMEX card, I still need to keep an account with a Dutch bank that supports iDIN. Revolut is already doing well by having an NL IBAN, support for iDeal and Tikkie, but also having the support for iDIN would be an almost full package for me (I do hope that Revolut starts offering credit cards in the NL soon, too).

1 Like

@m93 , Appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Your request has been forwarded to our team and they are already aware of it. Keep an eye out for the update. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like