ID verification problem

Get onto there fcebk page and send them a message I am getting a refund and cancelled card. May take them time to get back mention legal action and you won’t be waiting

Hello I would like to refund my 10 euros and deleted my unverified account that i cannot verify because of my old Greek ID.Please help me.How can i do it?

Unfortunately I got stuck in the process of opening a new account. The app is verifying my identity, but no progress or opportunity to retry. What can I do? I’ve already tried to delete my account, but without any luck.

Hey!

I created my Revolut account almost 2 months ago and I’m still waiting for an ID verification. I have money on my account that was transferred and I can’t even have access to since I can’t access the account in the first place.

I reached out to one of your agents in the Support Chats trough my niece because I can’t even do it since my Revolut App is stuck on the verification process and he couldn’t help me at all. I already sent several e-mails to: feedback@revolut.com and I’m still waiting for an answer.

What I want to know is:

• Is there anyway I can get some help to finally speed up the ID verification process?

• Is there anyway I can cancel my account? And if it’s possible to do so, can I have my money back or how can I?

• Other possibility is: Can Revolut transfer the money I can’t access to that is on my account to my nieces account?

I hope I get an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,

Celise Manuel

Hey!

I created my Revolut account almost 2 months ago and I’m still waiting for an ID verification. I have money on my account that was transferred and I can’t even have access to since I can’t access the account in the first place.

I reached out to one of your agents in the Support Chats trough my niece because I can’t even do it since my Revolut App is stuck on the verification process and he couldn’t help me at all. I already sent several e-mails to: feedback@revolut.com and I’m still waiting for an answer.

What I want to know is:

• Is there anyway I can get some help to finally speed up the ID verification process?

• Is there anyway I can cancel my account? And if it’s possible to do so, can I have my money back or how can I?

• Other possibility is: Can Revolut transfer the money I can’t access to that is on my account to my nieces account?

I hope I get an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,

Celise Manuel

After i tried verifying my account with my ID back when i was only 17 it said i needed to b1 18. So i waited a few months and now when i am 18. When i press verify with ID it says i need to be over 18 to use our service.

Hi, I lived ukrainian who lived in Poland and now i am in Ukraine. In app I cannot change my location to Ukriane. When i can start to use this cool app from my country?

I decided to open a Revolut account, all the steps went good but when Ito wouldn’t verify my Spanish NIE please can somoene help me out!!! :pray:

Hello,
As many others here I can’t get my Identity verification validated by Revolut. I have done it 6th times now with my valid French ID card. But it doesn’t go further than 60% and I’m required to do it again without explanation why it went wrong.
It is quite annoying as the app is fully inaccessible during this all time.
Thank you in advance for our help.

Meaning I can’t enter the app and can’t get to the chat option to solve the problem so my post here to require help.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
my problem is a bit complicated. I am opening the account. I have student residency in Spain, but now I live in Germany. Therefore, I request them to send the card to Germany, and they keep rejecting my ID photo, I don’t know what else I can do now.

@AndreasK I would like to have your help. Thanks!

Hi guy’s

I’ve been trying to verify my account the last two days. Can someone please tell me the best way to deal with it I can’t access any of the features. I just login and it goes straight to the verification page.

Thanks

Greeting!

I am facing the same problem with @Aniceguy .

this is all I can see for about a week now. I tried to:

• Reboot my device
  • Clear App Cache
  • Uninstall the App -> Reboot the device -> Reinstall
  • Join the Beta program so I get a future version of the app where I hoped the issue has been fixed.
  • I contacted the Facebook page and the support tried to help me.

Hello I have tried many times to verify my identity but for some reason, the verification is not approved. Can you help me?

Can you please help I can’t seem to verify my account I have used my passport and my driving licence both don’t work, I have received my card this morning, I might have to close my account if it’s not going to work, thanks

Yes I’m getting the same problem keeps saying verification not recognising my passport or my driving licence it’s been a few months now trying to sort it out please help!!

Hello, I have got the same problem. Tried to verify my ID three times but it was rejected three times for unknown reasons. On the fourth verfification trial I get no response whatsoever. How long can it take for verification to go through?

HI. I am having such a difficulty contacting Revolut Customer service!! My passport is out of date and I cannot renew it right now due to CoVid restrictions. I do not have a national identity card. I have a drivers licence and a SS Card and they do not accept these… What am I to do???

Hello Apollon,

In a way, it’s good to see that we’re isolated cases. According to your answer and the ones of everybody on this post it’s blocking many users. I guess Revolut is having serious issues and we will know more as soon as someone working at revolut will be willing to take the time to answer us.
Did you try to withdraw? I actually haven’t but if that still works we can start at least empty the account the time the problem’s fixed.

how can i solve this problem?
It has been 24 hours, still my account is not activated