IBAN GBP Account to receive Salaries

Hey!

Can I receive my salary using the GBP IBAN account + reference? Just I’m worried about that is not my unique IBAN (actually is a Revolut account)

I’m guessing that if my company add the reference is going to be ok…

Thanks!

Where are you based? There are local GBP account available in revolut but you can use it in GB only.
Transfer to pooled account? If your employer gives you such possibility… Why not?

Hey @redi thanks for the reply!

I’m based in UK, but I can’t use my local GBP account because my company is doing international transfers to do the payments

And yes, thinking the same of you. If there are no implications for my company, just adding my reference and transfer to the pooled account should be enough.

Thanks!

Hello. I need some help from the Community as the revolut chat can’t (!) help me. I send my IBAN GB info to my employer to receive salary in my Revolut account but the company is saying that when they insert the IBAN GB info a different account (from my local one) appeared. Is that commom or happened with anyone else? My local account is UK one and I sent the IBAN GB to receive in Euro.

confusing… I live in France and my UK pension is paid in Sterling to my (now) LT account using the sort code and account number details from within the app for the GBP element. The UK normally only uses sort code and account number but you would need the IBAN for transactions in EUR. Don’t send EUR to the GBP element of your :r: account unless it has been converted to EUR first when it should be directed to the EUR wallet using the appropriate IBAN.
I hope that makes it more clear.
Personally, I would test it out by transferring a small amount (say £5) from an appropriate £ account (whether yours or belonging to someone else) to make sure before you commit your salary from your employer.