I was priced for Premium account without my permission

I don’t use Revolut, let alone the Premium account. However, today I noticed that my balance is below zero! I am frustrated because I tried to cancel the Premium subscription, which I never used. I don’t need the Premium account, and I don’t understand why it has taken so much money. I need to stop this and ensure it doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

You may want to contact support, this is a user community. There are some staff members here as moderators, but they don’t have access to your account and your mostly talking to other customers here.

1 Like

Hello @elizamyrosh :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We completely understand why you’re worried about the fees taken out of your account.

Just a heads up, this is what occurs when you subscribe to trial plans. If you opted for the Premium plan trial, the charges will be taken automatically once the trial period is over. You’ll also get an email from us with the same information. In the email, we’ll also remind you that if you wish to cancel the plan, make sure to do so before the trial ends by navigating to Profile > Plan > Setting > and choosing cancel.

If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat and we’ll look into it for you. Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

I had the same problem
I ordered the standard card today but it’s coming with the premium plan and I didn’t apply for that
I try to change the plan, downgrade when it’s still in time, just pass some hours and it takes me 19,99€ for that and I didn’t even used anything
I already cancel the card and if I have to I will cancel my account
But I really want to use a card

2 Likes

Hello @Martim1 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’re going through at the moment.

It looks like you’ve signed up for the Premium trial. If you decide not to keep this plan, you can easily cancel it. To cancel, go to Profile > Plan > Setting > and choose cancel.

Once your account becomes standard, you can order the card again and get the standard card you wanted. Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I already tried to do that but it charges me 19,99€
Do I have to pay that?

SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> escreveu em sex., 12/07/2024 às 12:30 :

2 Likes

@Martim1, If you order a card in your initial free month, canceling won’t be entirely free and there will be a charge. We would request you to kindly contact us by in-app chat so that we can help you further.

SG | Community Team

1 Like