I need help with error bank transfer

I have done a bank transfer 4 hours ago to wrong account. I have tried to contact with support but it’s impossible. Please, I need to change the account or cancel the transfer. What can I do???

Hi! I recommend contacting support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Carolina,

I can see that your transfer made on 19.5 has been refunded back to your account. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

1 Like

Yes, Revolut solves my problem by twitter. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello! I had a similar problem!
A friend did a transfer to my revolut account and I didn’t know third parties weren’t allowed. To make things even worse, she Just used my code and didn’t write “Revolut LTD” anywhere. Revolut claims they never got the transfer and it was rejected by Lloyds. A week has gone and my friend didn’t get the money back! It’s a significan amount of money… Did someone have the same issue? Did you get your money back ? Please help me :frowning:

I made a transfer from my account but it seems that the name did not match. I tranfered the money one week ago. Help!

[SOLVED] today at 11:30