I need customer service help

Hey, looking for some help.

Basically I sent a payment from my UK bank account to my Revolut account that took me over my credit limit. I uploaded a screenshot of the money leaving my account, then realised I don’t have a copy of my P60 or last 12 weeks wage slips. I’ve no interest in increasing the credit limit on my account, and was wondering how to cancel the source of income verification check thing and have the money sent back to my UK bank account. I’ve tried messaging through the customer support option on the app explaining the situation, but got no response so far.
Or will the money automatically get sent back to my bank account after a certain amount of time if I fail to pass the verification check?
Thanks anyone who can help

Hey @Rich :slight_smile:

I guess you can’t move the money until you’ve been verified. However, if the support chat seems unresponsive, you can look for an answer on :r:'s Twitter:

Unfortunately I don’t have Twitter =/

Hey @Rich :slight_smile:

You can also try Facebook then :wink:

Ahh thank you, I’ll give that a shot

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.