I have installed the app last Wednesday on June 6 in the US. I got a message that I’m on the waitlist. How long will it take to approve?

I have installed the app last Wednesday on June 6 from the US. I got a message that I’m on the waitlist. How long will it take to approve?

1 Like

Same problem here bro

1 Like

Hello @Cnelson135 @Manan :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Thanks for enquiring about creating a new account with us, we really appreciate it.

We’re currently in the process of transitioning to a new partner bank in the US, to bring new and improved products and services to our customers there. While we work on the transition details, we’ve had to pause the sign-up process for new customers. We’ll let you know as soon as we resume the on-boarding process. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Any rough idea when this will be resolved? Is it weeks away or months? Just deciding whether I need to use another service or not. LMK thx

Regards,

Craig Nelson

1 Like

How long it will take approximately ???

1 Like

@Cnelson135 @Manan , We know you’re eager to open an account with us. Unfortunately, we can’t provide a timeline at the moment. No need to stress, though. We’ll let you know as soon as we start the on-boarding process. :slightly_smiling_face:

SG | Community Team