I have created too many virtual cards. What to do ?

I created around 5 virtual cards and now I get an error - I have created too may virtual cards, what should i do ?

Why did you create them?
Remember that you can cancel any of them in every moment by tapping on dots on upper right corner of the card.

3 Likes

Yes thats what i did, I cancelled them and created new ones. Now I cant create any more virtual cards. This is so ridiculous. They should have mentioned if there are any limits

Hey @rahulsteel :slight_smile:

You can only hold a maximum of 5 virtual cards at the same time, and from there, you’ll have to delete them in order to create new ones as @redi pointed out :wink:

Another option would be becoming a :r: premium user and creating a disposable card which will renew itself after every transaction :star2:

I believe there’s a maximum number of monthly virtual cards you can generate. :confused:

1 Like

Here it is:

5 virtual cards generated per month. 5 virtual cards simultaneously.
Two different limits apply at the same time. The first one is not clearly shown though :confused:

Perhaps you could ask for your deleted virtual cards to be reactivated due to this misunderstanding, I don’t think there would be any problem :wink:

2 Likes

Yea but their support is incredibly slow

If you’re in a hurry I suggest contact via Twitter

Why did you create that many ? What need did you have ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you have to wait. As the limit is up to 5 virtual card per month.

I never knew that, I used to create them simply because I thought there was no limit. Can you please reset it as I use Revolut mainly for online transactions to avoid fraud.

It will automatically reset next month.

Have you seen this:

If you are not already premium you should really consider going for it. Since it will make the virtual cards free and give you access to disposable ones.

2 Likes

Does anyone know it this is a calender month or a rolling month?

30 days after the fifth virtual card created in a row

1 Like

card management and security, this is most awesome feature ever!

1. For every site I got a separate card.
  2. This is how I know to which services I am signed up to + I can have a separate limit for each service.
  3. plenty of other benefits

In most cases you can group the sites together. Some are more trusted than others. Like if you subscribe to several big streaming sites like Netflix, HBO, Amazon. Then you can group those together.

If you do one-off buys on sites online, then you should really use the Disposable Virtual Card (if you aren’t already).

Hey, my phone struggled and then I’ve got many virtual cards. I only wanted one free virtual card. And now I’m charged. What should I do? I removed those cards, but how can I get back the money??? :sob::sob::sob: