I had to reinstall the app and now I cannot sign in

I got a new phone and installed revolut but I cannot log in, what can I do??

Hello
Same problem here :confused: Had to reinstall the app and now I cannot login anymore. I tried on my tablet and it works fine, but not on my smartphone. Help me please!

Hi Andreas,

I changed phones and downloaded the app onto my new phone and I can’t sign in.
Please help!

Hi Andreas, i’ve installed revolut app on a new phone, and still have the old number, but I can’t access my account (It makes me create a new account and says my e-mail is aleady used…) would Like to get back my account!..please help!!

1 Like

Hello, I’m losing my mind over the same issue. Installed the app and have no other option than to register. Please help me. (I have no twitter account, nor could I find any DM options on here, just registered on the community to look for help.)
greetings

I have the same problem :\ From the first to the last word. I feel you

Hello! @anon33247966, I’m writing this here in the hopes that you’ll see the message. I have the same issue and I’ve sent you a dm, but got no reply and it’s been 5 days. Please help!

Hi @anon33247966, I need help also

Hi @anon33247966. I have the same problem that I’m unable to receive a verification code email to activate the newest Revolut App.
Is there any alternative way to receive a code? I’m an existing Revolut user.

Hello @anon33247966

I also had a similar issue. When I tried to open the application, it seemed to remain stuck forever not allowing me to enter into my account. I reinstalled the app, but now I can’t access my account. If I press “Forgot password”, I get the sms code, but then a message saying “We couldn’t recover your account. Please sign up again”. If I try to sign up with the e-mail address that is connected with my account, I get an error indicating it is already in use. To post this message I created a new community account using a different e-mail address. The “Forgot password” link on the web interface doesn’t seem to work, as I never get the recovery e-mail link (spam folder is empty).

Can you help?

Thank you,

Filipe

Hi, I have the same issue. Just moved from Canada to the UK and I can’t sign in with my new phone; it says that the information are already used for another account.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello,

I have the same problem. I had to deinstall the app and right now I can not verify my identity with a selfie. I urgently need access to my account!

Thank you in advance for your help!
Marina Stoyanova

I have the same problem. Yesterday I got Emails with a button to authenticate myself with a selfie, but at the selfiescreen came the message: error, try it later again. Than I updated my tablet and now I get emails without button. What shell I do - I need the account and the money! When you have downloaded the app, there is no possibility to login as a customer, you only can open a new account.

Same problem here, can only sign up as a new user. How do I recover my existing account? My phone number and email are still the same.

Hello, do you know how I can open a thread? I don’t see any button to create one. I signed up with the community today in case it helps.

Hi @anon33247966,

Same issue as this user. I can no longer access my account. When I select “Existing user?” I am sent a verification code. When I enter that, I am prompted with “We couldn’t recover your account. Please sign up again.”

Even if I try to sign up again - I am stopped as my email is already in use.

Any help would be appreciated to recover my existing account.

Thanks in advance.

Conor

I had a simular experience when i changed my phone a few months ago. When i tried to log in it said the account already exists. When i contacted the complaints department ( took them 2 weeks to respond ) they told to use the app to get help but you cant use the app until you are logged in. Crazy. Anyway this all happened in march and here i am in August still not logged on. Im afraid the revolut customer service can only be described as dire. I have moved onto another company supplying the same type of service with very good customer care so i can only recommend you do the same. Best of luck!! Nick.

I just spoke to the help chat about an issue and they told me to reinstall the app. I did that and now I can’t log in as it only give me an option to start a new account. And when I go through the process, it tells me that my email already exists (duh…)
I’m not able to log in back as there is no option for existing customers. Actually there is is but when it is not clickable… What to do now??.
@anon33247966 I can see that you ask people to DM you but I can’t figure out how to do it… I can’t seem to find an option to send you a DM. can you please help??

Have you tried to reset your password or change your email?

Hi Andreas,

Same thing has happened to me. Furthermore I have lost access to my old email address

Please can you advise?