I had to reinstall the app and now I cannot sign in

I had to reinstall the app and now I cannot sign in
It asks me to re-enter all my details and when I enter my passcode it says “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later.”
I have been trying for 2 days now, and have tried reinstalling the app a few times.
I urgently need access to the app because I am abroad and have no money.

Please help!
Thanks

7 Likes

Hello Kate :slight_smile:

You can try to click Forgot? and then click Support on the top right part :wink:

Unfortunately there’s no ‘forgot’ option, it’s making me sign up as if I’m a new user without the option to log on as an existing user and when I try to enter my details it comes up with the “We’re sorry something has gone wrong, etc…” message.

2 Likes

Wow, this is strange :confused:
Wait for an answer here or go to Twitter:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp

Hope you can fix this soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @kate_grigg, contact me via a direct message here or on our Twitter so I can help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you help me?
Thanks

Hi there. Sure, are you able to send me a DM?

Hi thank you for your email. I was able to solve the problem.

Regards,
Nelson

2 Likes

Hi Andreas,

I have the same problem today. Card has been working perfectly fine and now I can’t even log back into the app. I have not changed anything.

Please help

Richard

We’re currently investigating a small issue that is affecting app functionality, it should be resolved very soon! Thanks for your patience.

Hi Andreas, I got here as I looked for a solution for this same problem.

I’m unable to DM you and couldn’t find your Twitter. Any other options?
Thank you

Actually, I can now direct message, but have already sent an in-app request for help.

Hi AndreasK, I have exactly the same prolem after app reinstalling. How can I contact you to resolve that problem?

thanks!

I still can’t access my account. I’m having this message about “try again later”.
How can I send direct message here? Since app-chat is not an option.

Let me get in touch with you via a direct message so that I can take a closer look at what’s going.

Hi AndreasK, how can I reply via direct message?
I’m still waiting for any help.

Hi Andreas I have the same problem, it has been going on for weeks and I still cannot use the app. I have uninstalled and re-installed again today and the app tries to set me up with a new account every time, then sends a pin which disappears and I get kicked out of the app.
Thanks
Peter

Could you please send me a direct message, sounds like you’re trying to log in with a different phone number and not the one you used to sign up.

Thanks Andreas - how do I send you a direct message?

Hi, I have a similar problem! I had to reinstall the app on a new phone and it has recognised me as a user, however, I’m currently having problems with my SIM so cannot receive texts, which means when the app sends a verification text I cannot recieve it and therefore cannot access my account! I was wondering if there is a way I can be verified through another method, via email or something?