I did not receive the transfer in my revolut account

Dear Sirs,

My money hasn’t been topped-up into my account. And the transfer was made on the 4th may 2018.
No one in the chat is replying to me and I am concerned about the money because until now its not in my revolut account.

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you in advance!

Hey @raquelmina :slight_smile:

Chat can take a few hours to answer, even more if they are congested. What transfer method did you use? SEPA or SWIFT? What currency and what country did you top up from? :wink:

Thanks a lot for the answer!

It was SWIFT I am from portugal and it was in euros.

You wired it from Portugal? In that case you should definitely use SEPA in the future.

As for this time, you sent it on the 4th, depending on the time your bank might have actually sent it on the 7th and considering it can take up to five days it might now show up before the 12th, respectively 14th (because of the weekend).

Did you ensure you included your reference number with the transaction?

1 Like

Hello Alessandro thanks for the reply! The transfer came from Macau and I confirm all the details: reference number and swift it was all correct, honestly I am a little bit concerned because I cannot talk with anyone from revolution team, they did not reply in the chat and I don’t have any idea if I am going to receive the money or not.

What should I do?

Oh, then SWIFT was the right account.

Did you make sure you typed “live agent” so you skip the chatbot?

Alternatively try to nag @anon33247966 :slight_smile: he finally seems to be back on the forums and should be able to trace that faster than the support.

Hello again Alessandro yes I typed live agent and I am waiting until now for the answer in the last 24 h no one reply :frowning:

@anon33247966 is for the support of revolut?

Many thanks once again! :)))

Andreas is one of the support members who is active on the forum.

@anon33247966 Can you please help me @anon33247966 ?

My money hasn’t been topped-up into my account. And the transfer was made on the 4th may 2018.
No one in the chat is replying to me and I am concerned about the money because until now its not in my revolut account.
The transfer came from Macau and I confirm all the details: reference number and swift it was all correct, honestly I am a little bit concerned because I cannot talk with anyone from revolution team, they did not reply in the chat and I don’t have any idea if I am going to receive the money or not.

Thanks in advance!

I would not be too worried. International SWIFT transfers can easily take 5 business days. When the transfer was initiated at the 4th after the sender’s bank cut off time, next Monday would be still within that 5 days range.

3 Likes

Hi there. Are you the sender of the transfer?

1 Like

Hello Andreas I am not the sender is Andre Filipe Oliveira Rosendo and the company is Novo Banco - Vermillion Grupo Limitada do you need more details to help to know something about this process?

Many thanks!!

Ok thank you. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

1 Like

Should I be concerned or this ir normal?

I already write on the live chat of the app but no one reply.

Many thanks!

Hello again I talk with Josep M. just right now he told me that he is gonna send me to another team more appropriate to help me, he ask me about the nature of the transfer and this is a annual bonus of my company its not a normal salary thats why I don’t have the pay slip but I gave the paper with the confirmation of the transfer.
how can I know when I am going to receive the transfer?