I can't sign into my app!!

So I downloaded the revolut app and ordered my card. Then suddenly when I went to sign into the app one day it was as if my account had been wiped. It asks for my phone number and when I enter it says number invalid! My card has arrived and I can’t sign in to use it! Help!!

5 Likes

Hello!

Sorry to hear there is a problem with access to your account.

Could you please send us private message together with your phone number associated to your Revolut account so we can take a look and help?

Regards,

Sylwia

4 Likes

HI thanks for reply but can you tell me how to private message you please?

1 Like

Could you please look into this problem for me I can’t seem to send you a private message!

It’s a recurring problem for new users. Eventually the blue Message button will show up whenever you click on another user’s name but for that to happen you have to clock up more posts, not sure how many.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m going crazy trying to get through to these people :roll_eyes:

One can also tag someone like this @Sylwia to get ones attention if DM does not work (yet).

@Sylwia sent private message

@Sylwia Hi, I’m having difficulty in receiving a topup and nobody is answering from support or anywhere… can you please help? or ask someone to contact me? Thx

I have the same problem I can not log in to my phone (iPhone XS Max)
The application creates a new account.
I do not know what to do next
I can not contact the service department via the application.
Help please !!!

1 Like

sorry ,but i can’t signed in my revolut up . it;s says all the time that i have to try later… but nothing happens

I’m having a similar problem in that I cannot access the app anymore?
Can someone with Revolut help?! Soon?

Hey I’m having the same issue I can’t sign in.

When I try to sign in it asks for my phone number, I enter it and then I asks for my number again it’s like a loop.

I also cant login to the app, its been like this for months, whenever I put my number in it prompts me to create a passcode (for a new account) yet I already have a passcode

Hi, i cant seem to login to android app. When i type my number in it says there is an issue. I already have an account.

Hello,

Me too, I can acess my app!
After a long time, I tried to use my card 15 days ago, and it didn’t worked, I thought I forgot the pin. Then I tried in the app, and it seemed the wrong pin and I tried to recover, but I could not follow the steps until the end. Now I try to enter the app, and the pin is correct, and it doesn’t work! I cannot reach the app support chat as I can’t acess the app.
Could you help me?
Thaks

I have had trouble getting into the app for months now. I keep getting the verification code or phone is incorrect message.

If not already happened, you should contact :r: via social media (twitter/facebook).

Hi have the same problem got the card but cant sign in on the app, very frustrating please help soon

How can I get Help to solve a issue to acess my account?