I can't log in with my password

I logged out and can’t log in anymore. I get the message “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later” after entering my phone number.

What can I do?

Hi can you help me ASAP please

I can’t log into the app
It says something went wrong try again later

I Deleted and re installed twice

I’m trying to make an online payment and it says please visit app which I can’t access

I have a big Problem. I cannot log into my account because I forgot the passcode. When I tried to get a link to my email address in order to reset the passcode, my account seems to be connected to an old email address which I no longer use. Please help?

I have the same problem. :frowning:

I’ve got the same problem … every time I try to log in it kicks me out

Hi, Andreas
I encounter the same problem signing in…can you please give me some assistance?

Thanks !

Hi Andreas,
Can you help me too?
I have the same problem as the guys before.

Thanks! :smiley:

I cannot get passed “Enter your passcode”. I enter it once (yes it is a correct passcode), and the app takes me to repeat the “Enter your passcode” - and then the app is just hanging. Nothing is happening. Help, please. Is it a bug due to today’s 13.4?

Hi, is there any help here, Revolut? For more details: I am a metal member. I am not able to log into the app again. I get to the phone-number and the sms code but when I have done the passcode - the app freezes. It has been as such the last 24 hours. I have deleted and downloaded the app again. Nothing works. And when I try your support / help pages - I am referred to contact you through the app?! Come on! Can I please get som help with this?

1 Like

This is a user forum. :r: employees hardly answer questions/requests here. You have to use in app support, social media (twitter or facebook) or feedback@revolut.com. Good luck! ad twitter: no idea how, DM is not available for me.

On Twitter you will have to follow them and reply on one of their posts. When you get their attention they will message you

Im having the same problem, any updates if it’s fixed or can get fixed ?

I have a same problem…got code to phone after wrote digits then password and finally password but it freeze…nothing happened l reinstalled app many times, and contacted by app support team by clicking “l forgot my password” button and they sent password update mail but still same problem…somehow app is sick…very sorry cause can’t use my Revolut anymore…hope they will solve the problem…

Can someone help me?

I have forgotten my passcode and my number has changed so I am unable to login to my account.

I had to re install the app and I can’t login, also not able to contact anyone

Trying to sign up on app. I entered my mobile number then when asked to create password get error message sayin to try again later
Can u assist??

Hi i need help, i can not login to my account. I downloaded the app and have the right phone number. I also have the right pincode but when i type it in nothing happens? I dont know how to contact?

I also have problem to login to my account.

I have the right number and pincode. can someone help?

Since yesterday when I try to login with my pin code, I get a “Wrong password” error.

First I used the “Forgot password” process to get a new pin code. It works but I don’t want to change it everytime I login.

I found another solution wich is to close the app, switch off the phone, restart everything and then it works (sometimes after 2 or 3 attempts).

Still not an ideal solution so I hope these login issues will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Please some one help me! I don’t have access to my account, I even can’t start a chat , I need a live agent contact me as soon as possible.
I am in a really emergency condition!