I can't log in with my password

Hi I still have the same issue.

Deleted app updated phone tried a different phone still nothing.
Customer support sucks big time.
Been over 2 weeks NOW!!!

Hi,
I’m having the same issue. I can’t login. It says the password is incorrect but it’s the same password I’ve been using since ever.

Hi @AndreasK,

I’m having a few problems with my Revolut account. I’ve recently moved to the Uk from Australia.

I was made aware of all the extra function provided in the UK so I was told by Revolut support team to close my account and reopen in the UK.

I’m now stuck on the phone number screen below. When I enter my passcode I get the error ‘something went wrong, try again’

Please help, Harry

me too!!! please help. and no one send me message.

Same problem as above, I have updated iOS this morning, when I opened the Revolut app I wasn’t asked to log in with the fingerprint but only with the passcode. I requested a reset, received the email, put the last digits of my card and I was told that they were wrong. I was asked to take a selfie with the ID card and after that I was sent to a blank page which was meant to be the chats

hello @AndreasK
my old phone died and I have no access to it right now. installed revolut on a new phone with the same number and now it says that it’s sending me an email for activation, yet nothing is received.

Hello.
This seems the only way to get support.
I’m unable to access my app since I changed my phone.
Login ask a pins code which won’t work (I always use the same one). Resetting via email (through cell number) will just lead back to Pin request…

I also cant login on the app

Hello, i also have problem with logging, im using my number and password then i get message ’ something went wrong, please tryb again later ’ and i have no clue what’s going on

Same here guys - I am unable to login. My app kicked me out automatically. Now it is telling me my account is empty and I need to sign up, and I actually have money inside the account, stock trading balance, savings etc.

If someone could help, that would be much appreciated.

Changed phone but stuck in loop with password issues. Won’t accept my number and not received any reset emails either. Please help me.

I receive a code with 6 digit not 4 like this for example : 123-456

And on the App the code I must give is 4 digits…

It’s been one hour now I am spendind on this, how can I connect to my account? I need my IBAN.

Thank you for your help

App PIN (4 digits) and security code sent as text message (6 digits) are two different things. You need both if logging in on a new device, for example.

Hi, i need help. I have problem with login to my account. I tried to reset password by email. Every time when I tried to do that I have error in app like there is mistake you can’t do it right now

not even 1 second indeed. And now it does not accept my phone number anymore…

Thank you, I try to connect from the application on my smartphone. It’s impossible because they ask for a 4 digit code or PIN, then you have to go back to ask for auth code, then a new page appears asking for the 6 digit auth code and then disappears after 2 or 3
seconds. It goses back to the 4 digit PIN code. It’s just not possible

Continuing the discussion from I can't log in with my password:

Continuing the discussion from I can't log in with my password:

I have exactly the same problem. It sends my security notification to an old and unused address. I cannot get back to the password page to enter my code. I have been locked out for over two weeks and cannot find anyone to consult with on this!

Hi there! I am having trouble logging in to my account. It says my phone number or passcode is incorrect. Please help me! I can’t reach anyone . I tried calling but the call center was useless and there is no help center before logging in the app

Hello guys,

Same issue as most of you here, I can access Revolut App with my iPad, but not with my phone as it doesn’t recognize my password

I’ve been in touch with more than 20 people at revolut to handle my case, tried to reboot, redownload, re re re everything, still nothing got fixed. I receive the same error message as most of you

And today; I received the best reply from,revolut :

« I have reviewed the case and I’m very sorry about this experience. I have received the final response from our special team on this matter. I am afraid that there is no option to use the Revolut app on this device at the moment. I totally understand that it can cause you a lot of troubles, and I am really sorry about it. I want to reassure you that this issue has been escalated even upper and unfortunately, there is no solution on our side for this case. However, I want to give you as much reassurance as possible that we take such cases very seriously and are working hard on improvement. I really appreciate your time here, especially given the situation »

Lost around 10h of back and forth With their team to receive this deceiving news… no next steps, no timeline (no commercial gesture?)

Looking forward to getting an update from someone

1 Like

Hi,
The same problem is happening to me, the app doesn’t recognize my phone number anymore, I get the message “an error has occurred, try again later”.
I then tried to click on “I don’t have access to my phone anymore”, wrote my phone number and I had to tape a password. But it doesn’t work, I go back to the previous page with the message “phone number or password incorrect” !

Please help, I don’t have access to the chat, and I tried to contact revolut with their phone number but looks like it’s not working !

Thanks in advance for your help !