I cannot verify identity

Hello,

I got problem with verifying my identity. I already have Revolut card but i cant activate it. Every time I try open my Revolut app on my phone I need to take a picture of ID and picture of me. I done that few times but my identity still is not verified.
Can I send my picture and picture of ID directly to department that is checking and verifying identity of customers?
Please help!

Thank You!

Hi, I have the same problem. I have send already 4 times my ID and not verified. Can anyone help me? Thank You

My dad forgot the passcode. He already sent his picture with his ID but nothing changed. How about having a normal forget passcode feature as provided by all the other banks and provider? No number to call either…
I think we are going back to Transferwise.

Hello, i have the same issue. I took a selfie but it is impossible to upload the picture. PLEASE HELP !!!

Its been 2 days and I am unable to verify my identity it keeps saying to upload a clear photo of me and my ID but every time I send it I can clearly read it and I have tried multiple lighting situations nothing helps I cannot go into the app to chat with support since the screen is locked in identity step Need help!

i have a one plus 3 and recently had to delete it as it wouldnt load, i re installed it and the photo selfie part comes up but in the headshot outline my camera doesnt come on but yet my camera works fine. Please revolut help me as i cant post yet

I’m also having trouble getting verified. The images I take are clear and readable but I always fail getting verified.

1 Like

I sent my photo and ID and got an email back but when I go to type in my new password it says “unable to confirm scoped signin”

I dont know what this means please help

I can’t get verified either … I get to the last stage where it says ‘redirecting to your Revolut account’ but just get sent to the web home page as any other internet punter. Does it take days to get verified (just bought a new phone and setting up apps) ?

I forgot the passcode. Following the instructions, I sent a picture with document ID but is not able to verify.
I need help !

Same problem here, the identity verification service is not working well.

Hello. I am trying to verify my account using my national ID card but I received many times the following email:
“We’re really sorry for the trouble, but we couldn’t verify your identity as we’re only able to accept government issued ID documents, such as a passport or national ID.”

Please note that all images of my ID are clear without any kind of blur or glare.

Any way to bypass the automated algorithm and complete the verification process manually?

Any help please @anon33247966?

Thank you,
Nikitas

1 Like

I also cant verify my identity, it keeps saying i am not 18 although i have past my birthday already

I cannot verify my identity because I must be 18 years old (this is what the application tells me) I am over 18 years old … I cannot remedy this problem, can you help me? To access the instant chat I must verify my identity, somebody can helpe me?

I have the same problem, can anyone help me please? i can’t find the live chat on the app

Hi,

I have the same problem and support on chat is not helping at all. All they can wrtite is to reinstall app, reboot telephone, reset passcode, send mail for resetting password and to use another device. All those great advices are not working. I’ve sent many photos of my ID, driving license and my selfie and they cannot verify me. This is sic! Your verification system is a disaster.

1 Like

Hi, I have similar problem. I am from Slovakia but living in the US. While registation I put there my american number and I can´t verify my identity because none of these documents are saying that I have residency in the US. Then I decided to set up account for my slovak number but it said that there is already existing account with almost the same details and it does not allow me to verify. I already unisntall/install the app and it is still the same. Can somebody help me please?

Same problem, passport, drivers license still can’t identify me. Also I don’t have the option to chat in the app.

1 Like

Same problem here, I have recently changed phone and I can’t log in using the selfie function - camera stops working and I can’t take picture. I already have given permissions.

Hello, have you resolved your problem? Because i got the same one And I dont know how to manage it.