I cannot verify identity

@anon33247966 Hello,
My verificication is pending for 3 days now. I cannot resend photos because it has not really failed, and there is no such option. Will be very grateful for Your inquiry.

Hi Revolut, the identity verification just does not work. I tried over WEEKS. There were some comments saying I should use the in-app chat support, but I can’t even get to that page as it just says they are verifying and it will take X days to X weeks. I tried calling but it was automated so not even phone support could help.

Revolut, can you deal with these ID verification issue?

3 Likes

I have received an email asking me to update my identity with a passport. The email says “click the link below” but there is no link. I cannot find any links within the app to do this either when I go to the dashboard section. I have been using for over a year or so.

So how do I update my ID documents?
Thank you!

Hi

Same problem here but i can’t even use my identification even though I just turned 18. It always says that you have to be 18 to use the services. I tried changing the birthdate (just to see if it would work) but it didn’t make any changes.

hi had you succeeded if so can you tell me how Thank

Hey, I got the same issue. Have u been able to solve it in some way?

Hello - I’m trying to verify my identity via the Profile section of the App. But there is no button to use to allow me to send my photo. When i try send money or use the app i get told i need verify and a button pops up but when i click the button nothing happens i have topped up via a irish bank card 25 euro and i cant use my account help

1 Like

Good Day!!!
please, HELP ME!!!
and is URGENT!!!
a can´t verify my identity and i´m tired of try every moment!!!
when i applied for my card i put money in to use the card once it was received, now i can´t refund myself.
im tourist, so, i didn´t need a visa to be in Europa.

You need a right to stay in one of the supported countries to open an account. If you’re from a country where Revolut currently doesn’t operate, you might not be able to get an account. You can find more about this and a list of the supported countries in the FAQs.

Hello everyone,

I’ve got a problem with the identification process. I’ve tried multiple times to verify my identity by taking front and back photo of my ID card and a selfie. However, it sends me the message that it is unable to verify my id and that revolut only accepts government issued ID. Also it says that all the images should be clear ( which i believe it was the case).
Thanks for your help.

I am unable to even upload documents, it just goes straight to verifying. I do remember, though, that I have tried creating a Revolut account about a year ago but never went through with the process. Maybe that could be the issue? Anyways, I’m unable to do ANYTHING on the Revolut app, not even contact support, it is just stuck on the “Verifying your identity” screen. Help!

1 Like

Yes, I solved it the same day the live chat support in Revolut application. They asked me to send a photo of me holding my id and after that finished the verification process.

Hello, I am from Greece and I cannot verify my account with my id. Please help !

Trying to get my access code to set up account be keeping saying something went wrong try again I have had money sent to me and need to access this what can I do ??

I have the same issue. Please help me! @anon33247966

Oh some there`s a common problem with the identity verification. I have tried multiple times; i don t even get an email from Revolut to confirm my identity. This verification is in process since 26 th of April.
Please resolve this issue asap.

1 Like

I am facing an issue with verifying my identity and unable to access help within the app.

When I launch the app I am automatically forced to upload an identity document using the camera with no access to help on that screen.

I understand the need to verify but how do I access help if I have issues with my verification? I still have a bit of money in the account and if my verification is not going through then I need to get that money out at least.

Please help!

Hello! I’m having the same problem. Each time I try to upload my passport or national ID card I get an error message inviting me to try later.
Can anyone help?

i forgot my password- revolut ask to send my picture with ID. did it and it went to chat window with blank - no things available to do, no entry to app no understanding did they received my photo. No response from Revolut!!! what to do in this situation.

My app hangs on the Verify button, when i press it, nothing happens which is wierd.