I cannot verify identity

Hello. I have the same problem and i can’t fix it i tried 10+ times already and its always says failed.

I have the same problem you know how to solve it

Hi I cannot verify my identity as my camera on the phone is broken, is there any other way into verify?

Hi
I can’t verify my identity because I don’t have a passport or driving licence. I have £10 in my account and I can’t withdraw it now. If this is the only way to verify my identify can I close the account and get my money back?
Thanks

Hi,
My app is stuck on the same page of verifying with additional documents but I’ve written in the chat to ask what documents are needed and I’ve received no reply.
Please let me know if there is a way to reset this/what documents are needed and how i must send them.

Hi I am also unable to verify my identity. it all started by forgetting my passcode. can anybody help?

Hello, I have been having issues verifying my identity too. It seems like my identity check has been stuck at 60% for a while. I would really appreciate it if I could be assisted with this problem since there is no option to go back and upload my passport instead of my national ID card.

Hello there, I cannot get my identy verified, it has been 3 weeks and I have tried 4-5 times. Until now I still cannot login to my Revolut app, not to mention accessing the support chat inside the app to seek help. I am stuck/locked at the login page. Withou providing my ID (for the 6th time – which I’m sure it will get back for the same fail message after a few more days), I cannot use my Revolut, which I am using it on a daily basis for years and I’m also paid for the metal membership.

I contacted Revolut on Facebook try to get help, try to tell them the full story of my case, and some really “hate his job” person (or a robot) keep on repeating message “please login and send me step by step screenshot so I can identify the issue”, regardless what I say. I cannot even login to my app, what step-by-step screenshot you are expecting me to provide?

Can some human support member help me to solve the issue?

Just fyi, my ID (residence permmit) is not a standard ID card, therefore I think it caused the issue becasue the system cannot recognise it. It has to be via some human to help me verify. The last time before I got logout from the app, I already contacted supoprt via the app, exmplained in detail about my case, they are confident and sent me a link asking me to upload my ID for the last time so they can help. After I upload, then I got logout and cannever login anymore.

I have a phone in perfect condition, the camera is tip-top. However, when I try to take the photo of my ID and the selfie, they are appear to be dark. As a result, Revolut refuses to verify my ID.

I can’t continue any further in the app and I can’t add my card because of that.

What do I do?

Hi, I am having the same issue. My Government issues permenant residence ID is not recognized. Did you find any help on this site? There is not way to communicate to a human here. Thanks for any ideas.

Hi there. same problem here. You probably heard this a lot but i’ ve tried to verified my Greek id card a couple of times with no luck.
Help!

Not at all :frowning:

I also sent them on twitter with no luck .

Hello, I have the same problem. What did you do to fix it ?
Thank you

As you guys know the one thing that makes Revolut really bad is this particular matter

There is never ever any support and if you get logged out for verification reasons you likely won’t get logged back in

Will tell you to check the chat but failing to realize we can’t even reach the chat because we’re in that never ending verification phase

This is basically the o my bug associated with Revolut…

I’m wondering if I should just create a new account, because I have thousands of dollars in that account and I haven’t been able to get in for days

Only responds once in a blue moon so we’re stuck holding our dicks

I think I’m just going to dispute every single transaction that went to Revolut eso I can get my money back and eliminate the use of the app because there is no help

Just like cash app very bad

Also having the same problem with the verify account. Have done it 5 times now and still nothing

Hi
I am also experiencing the same issue with many others.
i keep uploading my Greek ID photos for verification with no luck. Tried that more than 8 times.

Hi I am also experiencing the same issue with many others. i keep uploading my Greek ID photos for verification with no luck. Tried that more than 8 times.

Mi si e’ rotto il telefono e ho dovuto acquistare un nuovo smartphone ma non riesco a dimostrare la mia identita’ , mi tiene in attesa con: il tuo selfie e’ stato verificato non chiudere l’app durante il processo e sono due giorni che e’ cosi’ AIUTO

Also having the same problem with the verify account. Have done it 5 times now and still nothing

I sent a message to there fcebk page after few messages I am getting a refund for the money put in. There is a swirl card much better.