I am unable to contact Revolut

My account was nicely verified here but for some reason ( maybe of some website bug - many bugs was reported already) they locked my card.
I sent money from my bank account and now my account here is locked.
I tried to contact Revolut through phone - they have just one number, automatic one (!) and only for reporting card loss.
I tried to contact them through Chat but had the same problem what other huge number of people - nobody is responding.

Would anyone from Revolut be so kind, great, fabulous to finally fix my situation?

I am not sure if ignoring thousands or maybe much, much more people by not allowing them to contact Revolut will help Mr Nikolay Storonsky to recover the over 7 million loss which Revolut reported in 2016 if people start abandon Revolut because of lack of support - maybe one day people will get to conclusion that is better to pay a few pounds, dollar more to the banks than later have problems which cost them much more (stress, health, time, constant trying to fix the situation, slowness, lack of response etc).
The whole idea of Revolut is good and I appreciate that.
I wish all Revolut staff all the best and I understand that they are very busy but it has to be done something to improve this customer service .
Is it really so difficult to employ just a few people who will pick up phone numbers or reply to chats - it will just allow the business grow even more in a friendly way and make more money.

Hi there.

Thank you for your patience. Your account has been flagged by our automated security system, from security reasons.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Best,

Andreas K.

When they reply me? still nothing

Shortly sounds very strange on this site, especially when we take into account how many people waiting here “shortly” already.