I am begging for my own money, revolut has blocked my account,

hi
Revolut has blcoked my account and cannot get my money out.
I have given them all the ids, but still blocked,
I cannot contact anyone
WHY DONT THEY DO ALL THESE CHECKS BEFORE YOU OPEN ACCOUNT, WHY DO THEY WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE CREDITED YOUR ACCOUNT!!!
this could happen to you as well

this is wrong , they can easily confiscaste your money and you have to run around to get your money, if you mange to get your money you have only got your own money back, but if you cannot get it then they have got your money for free.
If they have genuine concern and not after seizing your money then they should return your money where ever it came from and say sorry we cannot offer you service and close your account
any idea any one?
rgds hossein

I tried to use my revolut account on 24.10.17 and realized that my account was blocked by Revolut, It took me until 02.11.2017 to unblock it, this company has no telephone support, you just email someone and wait for that person to response to your email, you just have to wait you cannot do anything else. imagine that you are on holiday and this happens to you. they just tell you sorry but this is our procedure. they have no sympathy for their customers, just want to cover themselves

Revolut have to do their due diligence when it comes to financial transactions.

If your funds were deposited from legitimate sources then I’m sure it will be refunded, however it may take sometime.

You should have read more to understand that verifying your account is necessary to overcome the initial limitations placed on the account.

Hi @hosseinrostaie,

As I can see our compliance team has helped you and your account is again fully active.

We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.

Regards,

Andreas K.