HUF account opened but no top up?

Plans have changed…
From this article we had the information about Google Pay (Android Pay)/ Apple Pay…

It was to be delivered until 2017.
Do we have it? Unfortunately not.

By Revolut :slight_smile: and no…actually they said upcoming months but hopefully sooner.

I dont know you realized but with the latest refresh of the app Revolut added CZK card top up. HUF still missing… I just topped up with my Erste MC debit card. Erste charged me 320 HUF for 1 EUR 3% charge… crazy

Andras megirnad az emilcimedet? Elkuldom ra a telszamomat es szivesen segitek.

Miben tudsz segíteni? Lehet, hogy engem is érdekel. :slight_smile:

Kvazi mindenben, csak idom nincs ra. Andrast is csak azert lattam, mert egy baratom kuldott errol a topikrol egy screenshotot. Ha osszeszedsz meg 8 embert, akkor tartok confcallt :slight_smile:

Magyarul HUF topup a Revolut számlára megoldható konverzió nélkül?

Nem. De az Atutalasmodra nevu szolgaltatoval benyomsz 0,5%-ert HUF-ot mondjuk EUR-ban. Tegyuk fel, hogy (mivel a HUF egzotikus) egyebkent is 0,1-ert valtanak R-on belul, amikor majd lefejlesztik. Vagyis most csak 0,4-rol beszelunk, ami kb 1,2 HUF Euronkent, amit egy gazosabb napon siman elmozog az EURHUF. Emiatt nem hasznalni a R-ot fel evig? A SEPA osszktg-e 0,5% alatt lesz?

Az osszes feltoltesi modot probaltam mar btw.

@Alpheiosz you are saying this as if our only interest is to spend in EUR with our Revolut cards. No, most of the time we’d be spending in HUF in out own country. In which case converting to EUR with any kind of fee would have been a waste of money.

Living her too :wink: Once you are within R, conversion is almost nothing, few basis points only. And as said, the smartly timed conversion can even increase your HUF balance. I was private banking client of two banks earlier but left them. Do you think that have not taken into account all the circumstances in advance? (no need to answer)

I couldn’t find this “Atutalasmodra” provider. Whats their website address?

Do not dare to ad someone else here. An anagram is: “western is far”

huh? you can PM me if you don’t want to say it here then.

Pls PM me, cannot find that :S

sent you a message. (fyi if you click on the username you have the option to send a message).

…thx for that. Was at too illogical place.

@andras.szalkai The CZK currency is displayed in the app, but top up Czech crown by card is not yet working.

Ha a zászlócskajelű szolgáltatóról beszélünk, ott 0,7% ha HUF-ot EUR-ba feltöltünk. Persze még ez is jó. Vagy ez valami más szolgáltató?

Az. Nekem, mint regi ugyfelnek egy ideig 0,5-on hagytak.

Egyebkent ha meg 0,7-el is szamolunk, akkor is a fo megvalaszolando kerdes (a topik szempontjabol) hogy olcsobb-e a sepa-nal. Ha nem, akkor is lehet meg, hogy valaki a sepa-nal is olcsobb, de ingyen senki nem fogja csinalni. Ezek meg fel eve varnak a sult galambra (kb olyan mintha addig nem autoznal, amig a romanoknal olcsobb a benzin)