HRK (Croatian Kuna) Account

Option to top up account in HRK would definitely make me purchase premium or Metal subscription. Please enable this ASAP. Thank you

Here is finally some answer and some time frame. Unfortunatelly we will have to wait for HRK account and top-ups for some more time. “Next year” could be January 2019, could be December 2019. Knowing Revolut we have a full year of waiting!

My Revoult card is coming very soon. It would be really nice to have HRK as a native Revolut account :slight_smile:

That would be nice, but don’t forget Revolut’s answer started with “We hope to…” and not “We will or we aim to” :wink:

Come on Revolut, you got your banking licence now, no excuse now to not deliver the ultimate prize: HRK accounts!

Come on, I need HRK to ditch standard CC.
Even will think about going premium or maybe metal.

Congratulations on EU banking licence, now please add support for HRK :wink:

Was on Chat yesterday with support.
No timeframe yet but I explained how much they are loosing monthly as I am still paying everything (even the bubble gum) with my classic CC.
It would help if everyone ask question about this to chat support in the app (just type in msg box “live agent”).

Another vote for HRK top up. This would make this excellent product even better. Also, that would eliminate my need to have legacy bank account.

Looking forward to HRK top up.

I noticed that website got https://www.revolut.com/en-HR/ new HR language/location designation. I can’t remember is that something old or new…
If it is new, it could be a great sign :grin:

We got also BG flag on the website, but no BGN :slight_smile: so that’s unlikely relevant to the currency unfortunately :roll_eyes:

How many users are there in Croatia? Would give you a good idea about :r: roadmap

This is also not so straight-forward, Bulgaria has more users than Norway or Sweden, but they have their currencies. So we do not know exactly the reason… Anyway Hungary/Croatia/Bulgaria are the only ones in EU without currency top-ups

I’m not sure why now and then I found posts like this where someone says that Hungary does not have support for local currency… Am I looking something wrong here as I’m having HUF as supported currency in the list?

I think they cannot topup for some reason.

Hi, HUF is available, just there is no HUF top-up. So, there is an unwanted currency conversion at top-up in EUR or GBP. That’s all.
A hurdle for Revolut to be a replacement for Hungarian banks.

Hi… what is the update with this please?

They recently told me they hope to introduce HRK top-ups and bank transfers in 2019.

Please remember that they’ve promised Google Pay/ Apple Pay until the end of 2017 :rofl::joy: (I was promised to provide HRK in summer 2017 :wink:)

Exactly…they did not say they would introduce HRK in 2019, but that they HOPE to do it…