HRK (Croatian Kuna) Account

yes, PBZ! I live in Norway and my only connection with the bank was my € account. I transfered to Erste, but now with Revolut I don’t need any, although, can’t say anything very bad about Erste

You speak and we listen :slight_smile:

HRK (Croatian Kuna) is now one of our supported currencies. Auto top-ups with HRK are also available.

6 Likes

Nothing? Ništa? :neutral_face:

I’ll look forward to GBP Direct Debits, Joint Accounts and Local Details in more currencies (esp major ones like USD) coming for all EEA users of Revolut soon then, Andreas.

Edit: And being able to choose our card issuer between Maestro, MasterCard and Visa :slight_smile:

Finally notifications are on croatian too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

And today we also got proper Apple Pay support.
;- )=

1 Like

We finally got Apple Pay :hugs:

Now, the only thing missing is local bank details for HRK and then we are set :partying_face:

1 Like

I can‘t imagine this will happen any time soon. Would be very handy though.

Few days ago, we found out that PBZ ATMs takes 16HRK as fixed fee on any “international” transaction. It will ask you to submit in the last step (where you can choose YES/NO), but before that step it will reserve funds on Revolut which will be given you back in about 1 hour.

On Zaba and Erste Bank ATMs there are still no additional fees on transactions.

3 Likes

You sure about ZABA ATM fees?
Few months back when I did it there were none.

Interview for Jutarnji with Elena Lavezzi from Revolut. She said some not true things but ok…

Very happy user here. Love Revolut!

2 Likes

On any “internatinal”, are u sure? Strange… I got some cash in Pula and Rovinj at PBZ ATM via curve and my debit card issued outside Croatia, no fees at all. ATM didn’t even ask for DCC. Both MC.

They put that information on the ATM screen when you get notified about their fee. I’m not sure about other international cards.

Yes, if you pay with Revolut, you won’t be asked for currency conversion since Revolut fully supported HRK. I’ve never been asked for conversion since that moment. That’s bad because they can easily charge us with additional fees, like when you are using credits cards from other Croatian banks.

Well, it appears Revolut loves Croatia :slight_smile:

“In the next 3 years, we want to have unique local accounts in every major country of the world. The US, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Croatia are immediate countries on the list.”

Original

2 Likes

PBZ has included this in their fee listing on the official website.

Naknada za podizanje gotovog novca na bankomatima Banke karticama izdavatelja izvan RH - Access Fee - HRK 16,00

Bastards…
Did you post it in ATM thread?

It’s already posted there days ago

Good, good.
Missed that.

Can you please provide a link to the ATM thread?