How useful do you find the community

Has the community benefited you? No matter the answer we would love to hear it. Let us know what you think and what you would like more of.

Hello!

The community idea, if the Revolut teams does listen to us is amazing!
Why can’t I create a new thread in the Business section? I’d like to raise awareness regarding an important issue, but I can’t.

Why are thread creations disabled?

1 Like

It is important that someone from Revolut is available to help the community users all the time and try to resolve the issues quickly.

@tommyzat, in theory, after a while of being active on the forum you’ll be able to create new threads.

I’m saying in theory because in my case, after visiting the forum almost daily, viewing hundreds of threads, reading literally more than 10k posts and answering where I could, I’m still not allowed to do this.

Your mileage may vary.

I’m pretty sure they are actually disabled, there hasn’t been any new thread since early 2018. This is truly dissapointing coming from Revolut.

Hey @nomadus

We are working towards having the interactivity and content on the Community boosted. We have got an in-app chat which is our official support channel.

The community is more a place to discuss workarounds, ideas and all things related to Revolut hence it being called the Revolut Community.

We will be doing our best to provide as much knowledge as possible in response to posts, here on the Community, in the coming months, so stay tuned :pray:

1 Like

I am glad to see that you are active on this community forum.

No, how do I send a new query?

Hey there :wave:

The community works on trust levels, which has been noted above :top: . Once you increase your activity on the community your Trust level should follow suite. With this you will be able to carry out more actions :ok_hand: