How to unblock card

hello. my card is blocked, how can I restore the password, both to the phone number and to the e-mail, not how it does not work, what should I do how to withdraw money from the card

1 Like

Hello @Lut :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We understand that you’re concerned about not being able to withdraw the money and forgetting the passcode. You can relax, we’re here to help you.

To unblock the card, the first step is to reset your passcode and then you’ll be able to log in to your account smoothly to do that. To reset the passcode:

1. Open our mobile app
  2. Enter your phone number
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?’
  4. Follow the prompts – you may be asked to enter a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

Once you’ve logged in to your account successfully, kindly follow the steps provided below to unblock the card:

• Go to the ‘Cards’ section, by tapping the card icon in the top right
  • Find the card you want to unfreeze and press ‘Unfreeze card’

Hope this helps! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any issues.

SG | Community Team

Hello. how can I not recover my password? What else can I do? How do I contact the operator?

1 Like

Not how it doesn’t work out. I tried it.

пн, 10 июн. 2024 г., 15:05 SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Hello @Lut :wave: ,

We are sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet?

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable
  4. If none of this helps, use an alternative device (if possible)

Go ahead and give these steps a try. Once you’ve done that, go ahead and reset the passcode again and log in to your account to unblock the card. If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. :pray:

SG | Community Team