How to start a new topic

how do I make a post?

1 Like

Welcome to our community @chaduk83 :wave:. Guess what? You have already made a post in our community. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: If you want to post anything please do it the way you have posted your question. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks, i was wondering where is the new topic button :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Siteman and welcome.
Creating a new topic is a privilege which is earned by utilising the site and acquiring a higher trust level - currently your Trust Level is currently set at New User which you can see by clicking on your user avatar (top right corner) and navigating down the side bar to the Profile icon. You will get notifications from time to time about your increased status on the site as they occur.
It’s not always necessary to create a new topic as the subject matter may have already been covered somewhere on the site (use the Search icon on the top bar to look for similar topics) but In the meantime, if there is a compelling reason to create a new topic, just use this topic to post your content and someone with access to the topic actions tools will move it to a more appropriate place for for you.
Enjoy exploring the site :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Siteman :wave:. I hope this resolves your concern.

Thanks for the help @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

I agree with you as I was facing the same issue and by reading different posts I have come to this post of Alex and understood that I need to spend specific time then I would be able to post a new topic.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for this

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Find My Amount

A post was split to a new topic: Accepted Card & Currencies

Hi just joined and like you I’m lost in that I can’t post :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @TomD and welcome.
You have just posted… however, if your wish is to start a new topic, there may already be one in existence which answers your query. Use the search tool on the topic bar :arrow_up: to find a suitable topic.
If that is not the case and you have a new question not yet covered, just post the content in this topic and we will move it to a suitable place for you.

1 Like

@Akash07, I can see you have already posted in our community. Kindly follow Graham Lee’s advice regarding this as this will help you to post your question here.

Welcome to our community @Akash07 @TomD :wave: .

Thank you for helping out @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I know the feeling. I signed up because I wanted to ask a question, and I cant find the “right Revolut box” to tick using the Help on the App. Not very helpful. Hope you got your question answered

1 Like

Hi @shamanjoe and welcome
You can ask your question here and we can move it to the right place for you if the issue still exists.

1 Like

@shamanjoe, Graham is absolutely correct. Please don’t get worried about the right box. If you can’t find your desired topic, you can post your question here and we will take care of it. This is a friendly community. :hugs:

Welcome to this rocketship. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Reporting Phishing Activity

Nu pot intra in aplicație nu înțeleg ce se întâmplă cardul îl am blocat de ce?

1 Like

@Razv123, I can understand you are facing some problems. Can you please explain your issue in English so that we can help you further? :thinking:

This is a public platform and we have users across the world hence it would be better if you can communicate in English. Hope you understand. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

It did help me indeed. Thank you for clearing this up.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @rjalex :wave:. We’re so glad that we could resolve your concern. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team