How to start a new topic

How can I submit a feature request?

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @btb :wave:. I understand you wish to submit a feature request. I would request you to post it the same way you have posted your question here and I will create a new topic for you. :hugs: Looking forward to your idea. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

yes is my fold but just i aplay,because cost very is big

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 09:07 btb via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

Hello @Razv123 :wave:,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry but I am unable to understand your concern here. Can you please explain your issue clearly so that we can help you further? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi soryy what do You mind a new topic at revolut with business?normaly before i have the problem with passcode i want to take metal one because the cost is not that big,but i dont know what i do and i aplay for bussines for not think and at couple of day ,somebady send me email and cancel rhat one

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 09:53 Razv123 via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

@Razv123, May I please confirm are you asking for Business account or the retail account? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Not for bussines acount what can i do with business?because my job îs washingthe trays at Waitrose just for take my salary and buy everiday necesarly for home…

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 10:25 SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response @Razv123. Just to confirm you are not able to remember your pass code to log in to your account. Am I correct? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

A post was split to a new topic: Dual Authorisation Request For Payment Approval

I’m only replying to earn credit to post :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

My god this is so counter productive… I just wanted to post a feature request and now I have to do random comment to be able to post… What a “security measure” …

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

I would request you not to post anything random to earn the credit. Kindly share whatever you want to post and I will take care of it on behalf of you. :pray:

Welcome to our community @1happykamper. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hard not to post anything random when you come here for something specific and you can’t create your own topic.
Is there any existing topic where I can write a feature request?

2 Likes

@Landslide3883, Please write your feature request the same way you are writing in this topic and I will move that request under a suitable one. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback Regarding Pockets

Hello, I have a request for an important feature and I would like to create a post for that.

2 Likes

@edgarasben, Kindly post your feature request the same way you posted your question here and I will create it for you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thank you. But I am curious, will the feature request be created on my behalf?

Can I be approved to post myself?

1 Like

@edgarasben, The post will be created in your name. Everything will be the same. I will just make the post a new topic. That’s it. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Virtual Master Card