How to start a new topic

@kshb , If you have any new idea, please share it with us the way you have posted your feedback here. I will create the new topic for you. Don’t worry about it. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

The topic of Paysafecash is not new. It already exists. But I can’t write anything or vote on it because you closed it without comment. And importantly, there has been an alliance for a long time that makes the system available almost everywhere in Europe. If people can deposit their cash, Revolut profits too.

Also, in any case, quarterly and annual repeating transfers are missing.

3 Likes

The document linked is not descriptive enough, Trust Level 1 is normally enough to open new topics. It doesn’s seem to be the case here, what trust level does Revolut require to open new topics?

3 Likes

I completely understand your point @kshb. I would like to inform you that you can open a new topic based on your feedback again. I will help you to do that. :hugs:

@Taiga, Can you please share your topic with me? I will help you to create a new one. :pray:

SG | Community Team

@Taiga

Revolut team seems to have configured Trust Level 2 as minimum for starting new topics, but this is not documented anywhere. Linked Discourse document is causing confusion because it states default configuration.

@SG.Mandal

Could you add this fact somewhere in forum FAQ. It would also save your team the work of explaining it in this topic constantly.

2 Likes

Hello @FolioBund :wave: ,

That’s a great idea. :star_struck: How about we create a FAQ for our new joiners on how can they utilize this community? What do you think? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

If Revolut really uses Trust Level 2 as their baseline, I think its problematic. This deters people who have legitimate feedback but have to go through so many hoops to get them published. In the end, it seems Reddit would be more welcoming.

3 Likes

You’re right, it does deter. And that’s the point. Chances are super high that you can find a thread with a matching or adjacent topic. New users can post feedback and/or questions there. It has several benefits for the community: other users become aware easier of a new question in that particular area of interest that they are already following. It bundles feedback and questions regarding a topic and allows a meaningful discussion. And it slightly reduces duplicates that long time members of this community find cumbersome. They then blend those questions out and don’t engage. New posts in old threads appear high on the homepage of the community. They get the same attention as new threads.

Whats an idea you have that would help to incentivise new community members to search and read first?

2 Likes

Hey @richard.lee :wave: , I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. Definitely, this is not our intention. :cry:

You can always share your feedback, ideas, and questions with us. Don’t worry about the category. We can always rearrange that if you post anything under the wrong category by mistake. This is a friendly community. You can see that most of the time our users’ concerns have been resolved by our community members. :hugs:

I am also planning to create a FAQ for our new joiners so that they don’t face any problem after joining our community. Your co-operation is highly appreciated. :pray:

SG | Community Team

In general, you are right. However, there have already been posts on the topic of Paysafecash/Barzhalen, for example, which were closed by Revolut without any comment. So new users can neither post there nor open a new topic. They simply cannot share their opinion or vote for it. So the current solution is not a real one either.

1 Like

On one hand, I agree that a baseline is necessary to limit spam.

On the other hand, I joined today and wondered, why can’t I post? I didn’t know about the Trust Level until I read this post. It’s purely by chance.

I had a feedback about my MasterCard having a different colour on Google Wallet. The closest post I could find to comment on was “Unable to add Revolut Card to Google Wallet”. This doesn’t make sense, especially to new users.

I don’t yet have a good solution. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

I personally would write feedback like this directly to support. Unless you want the community to chime in on this. But it seems like a straightforward bug report. Support is usually happy to forward things like this to the correct team.

2 Likes

@kshb, I would request you to kindly share your feedback the same way you are posting here on this topic and I will create a separate topic based on that. Please understand we always read each and every feedback and forward that to our team. Regarding depositing cash and cheque we have already forwarded the feedback. Thank you for your understanding. :hugs:

@richard.lee, I totally agree with you and to avoid the confusion, we will create a FAQ for new joiners very soon. Please stay with us. :pray:
Regarding your feedback, I agree with Frank. You can contact the support for this directly. But I have already forwarded that on your behalf.Thank you for the co-operation. :r:

SG | Community Team

I agree. I contacted in-app support twice prior to posting here, but they did not relay my feedback to the product team. I was told to report this to Google, and file a formal complaint respectively.

I’m not sure if support protocols have changed. Since I started using Revolut in 2019, I have contacted in-app support about 50 times. Every time I had feedback, support staff would relay my feedback to the product team without question. Today is an exception.

Due to the lack of care, I found it necessary to create an account and comment here. I hope I won’t have to do this again.

1 Like

@richard.lee, I am sorry that you had to go through that experience. I have taken care of that. Thank you for letting us know about your feedback. :pray:

SG | Community Team

So do you really want to collect any feedback in to any topics in one and the same thread? Of course, this is very clear and understandable for new users…

This is not how an open feedback culture and community works in my opinion. You don’t need a forum where it looks like the community can really talk without restrictions. Then a FAQ page is enough.

1 Like

@kshb, We are open to any feedback, ideas and suggestions. If you are curious to know how do we collect feedback, please check this topic. :arrow_backward:

As this is a public forum hence different type of people are present in this community. Therefore, we need to have some basic policies in order to maintain a healthy community. You can check those here. Thanks for your co-operation. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thanks for the tip! I was wondering how to start a new topic.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: No date selectable for scheduled transfers

I am glad that we could help you @ivaylos. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team