How to start a new topic

Welcome to our community @Melishere :wave:. I hope Graham has already clarified your concern. :heart_hands:

Thanks for the help @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Verification takes too long - over 48 hours [Resolved]

Hi, I have received the following message:

Hey there. We see you’ve been busy reading, which is fantastic, so we’ve promoted you up a trust level!
We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know more about you. Take a moment to [fill out your profile], or feel free to [start a new topic ].

But I still cannot start a new topic :face_with_diagonal_mouth: Hopefull

1 Like

Me too, it took some time to understand how to start a new topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Motionless00 :wave:,

Guess what? You have already posted in our community. :star_struck:

If you have any question, you can search that in our community. If it’s there just post your question in that topic, like you did here. If it’s not there, just post your question normally. I will create a new topic for you. :blush:

For more details, check out this topic here. :rewind:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Travel Insurance For Metal Plan

What is the actual and official answer to this

2 Likes

Hello @gimmacash :wave: ,

I understand you guys are confused with these member ranks. I have posted a detailed explanation about it here. This will clarify your concern. :blush:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Where can I see my current trust level ?

2 Likes

Hey @gimmacash :wave: , You can check your current Trust level in your profile section. :blush:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Where exactly in the profile section?

2 Likes

Hey @gimmacash :wave:,

Once you go to your profile, below your profile picture, you can see when did you join our community and in that same line you can see your trust level. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks.

In order to reach there, I needed to go to - → Preferences —> Account .

I have “primary

• What does this mean?

You had explained the following Trus Levels:

• Signup
  • Standard
  • Plus
  • Premium
  • Metal
2 Likes

Hello @gimmacash, I will get in touch with you via DM. :envelope_with_arrow:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Here is the concrete answer (to the cryptic formula)

“Primary” and “Basic User” are the same.
It means you are our “Standard”

2 Likes

Thank you for your understanding @gimmacash. Keep exploring our community. We are having some fun activities here & here. If you wish you can join too. :smiley:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi, is there any Italian in this forum who could explain in Italian how to post a message in the forum via a private message?

1 Like

@Martinopapesso, I have sent you a DM with the details. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

To start a new topic in this forum, do I have to be a member of the forum? What do I have to do to become a forum member? Can I see the icon to press to start a new topic?
If someone says ‘leggi le faq’ to me, he DOES NOT ANSWER ME.
I do not believe that there are faqs in Italian as well.

1 Like

Hello @Martinopapesso :wave: ,

I completely get your concern. Let me clarify it for you. :pray:

To know about how does community work, please refer to this topic. But if you want to post a new topic, just share your topic here and I will help you with that.

If you are looking for FAQs in Italian language, please check it here. :slightly_smiling_face:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes