How to start a new topic

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback Regarding “Spare Change”

A post was split to a new topic: Feature Request: Display Account Balance for Each Transaction

A post was split to a new topic: iOS Widgets Are Broken

I am in the same seat as you are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to our community @DanielssonLTD :wave:. Kindly post your content the same way you are posting here and we will help you to create a topic. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Guys, how can I create new issue in this community? I don’t see a button to create new.

1 Like

Welcome back to our community @ackvf :wave:. Kindly check my reply above your message. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot now. Thank you very much :pray:.
(burn this message upon receipt)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Getting Logged Out Soon

A post was split to a new topic: How To Send Money To Business

Thank you for this information and can you clarify requirements to upgrade our ranks?

1 Like

@themuhammadsami, I have already posted a topic on it here. Please check it to clarify your doubt. :pray:

SG | Community Team

A post was split to a new topic: Split Cash Category Into Others

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Account Registration

Need to fix the fact that developers new to implementing Revolut cannot use this ‘Community’ to ask / post questions.

Why? why can’t I post a question to the community, what’s the point of a community that doesn’t accept / denies questions being posted by new users… it defeats the objective.

1 Like

Hello @HughP :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. I would like to inform you that you have already posted your question in our community successfully. :hugs:

I know it might be difficult for our new users to understand how would this work, therefore we are already thinking to create a “Guideline For New Users” which will resolve all the concerns. Till then, I will be available for any kind of help. Keep exploring our community. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thank you for the response and direction to the material.
I had in truth already read the Guideline, and it was that that I was referring.

Perhaps it would be useful to dedicate a section to developers new to trying to implement Revolut to ask questions and pose issues.

My primary concern is to the documentation, though beautiful in UI design, it significantly falls short for developers using frontend languages other than ReactJS, namely Angular Typescript.
Currently I’m having to hack an implementation by injecting React into my Angular site.

It would be nice for the Community to cater better for new members and members who aren’t in the niche existing community member market.

1 Like

@HughP, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. The guideline you have gone through is for all the community members. We acknowledge the fact the new members need special attention and we are already working on it. Hopefully, soon we will be able to create a different guideline specifically for the new users.

Regarding separate section for developers, I would like you to inform that we already have a different category named “API Developer”. :arrow_backward: Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response.
I had noticed the API Developer category, but sadly, I have to wait some 15 non consecutive days to post my question.

Sadly, no offense, my aim is not to be part of this community, my mandate is to achieve the tasks to deadlines as set by my project management schedule. 15+ days is unacceptable.

Perhaps you’d be so kind as to make this issue a priority so that I can ask the developers and community my question regarding Angular npm and implementation.

Thank you again

1 Like

@HughP, I can understand your concern but I would love to inform you that you don’t need to wait for 15 days to post a question in our community. The way you are posting question in this topic, you can do the same for other topics as well. If your question needs a separate topic, I will help you with it. You are already a part of our community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like