How to start a new topic

I’m only replying to earn credit to post :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

My god this is so counter productive… I just wanted to post a feature request and now I have to do random comment to be able to post… What a “security measure” …

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

I would request you not to post anything random to earn the credit. Kindly share whatever you want to post and I will take care of it on behalf of you. :pray:

Welcome to our community @1happykamper. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hard not to post anything random when you come here for something specific and you can’t create your own topic.
Is there any existing topic where I can write a feature request?

2 Likes

@Landslide3883, Please write your feature request the same way you are writing in this topic and I will move that request under a suitable one. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback Regarding Pockets

Hello, I have a request for an important feature and I would like to create a post for that.

2 Likes

@edgarasben, Kindly post your feature request the same way you posted your question here and I will create it for you. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thank you. But I am curious, will the feature request be created on my behalf?

Can I be approved to post myself?

1 Like

@edgarasben, The post will be created in your name. Everything will be the same. I will just make the post a new topic. That’s it. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Virtual Master Card

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback Regarding “Spare Change”

A post was split to a new topic: Feature Request: Display Account Balance for Each Transaction

A post was split to a new topic: iOS Widgets Are Broken

I am in the same seat as you are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to our community @DanielssonLTD :wave:. Kindly post your content the same way you are posting here and we will help you to create a topic. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Guys, how can I create new issue in this community? I don’t see a button to create new.

1 Like

Welcome back to our community @ackvf :wave:. Kindly check my reply above your message. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I feel like an idiot now. Thank you very much :pray:.
(burn this message upon receipt)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Getting Logged Out Soon