How to start a new topic

I agree. I contacted in-app support twice prior to posting here, but they did not relay my feedback to the product team. I was told to report this to Google, and file a formal complaint respectively.

I’m not sure if support protocols have changed. Since I started using Revolut in 2019, I have contacted in-app support about 50 times. Every time I had feedback, support staff would relay my feedback to the product team without question. Today is an exception.

Due to the lack of care, I found it necessary to create an account and comment here. I hope I won’t have to do this again.

1 Like

@richard.lee, I am sorry that you had to go through that experience. I have taken care of that. Thank you for letting us know about your feedback. :pray:

SG | Community Team

So do you really want to collect any feedback in to any topics in one and the same thread? Of course, this is very clear and understandable for new users…

This is not how an open feedback culture and community works in my opinion. You don’t need a forum where it looks like the community can really talk without restrictions. Then a FAQ page is enough.

1 Like

@kshb, We are open to any feedback, ideas and suggestions. If you are curious to know how do we collect feedback, please check this topic. :arrow_backward:

As this is a public forum hence different type of people are present in this community. Therefore, we need to have some basic policies in order to maintain a healthy community. You can check those here. Thanks for your co-operation. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Thanks for the tip! I was wondering how to start a new topic.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: No date selectable for scheduled transfers

I am glad that we could help you @ivaylos. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team

How can I submit a feature request?

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @btb :wave:. I understand you wish to submit a feature request. I would request you to post it the same way you have posted your question here and I will create a new topic for you. :hugs: Looking forward to your idea. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

yes is my fold but just i aplay,because cost very is big

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 09:07 btb via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

Hello @Razv123 :wave:,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry but I am unable to understand your concern here. Can you please explain your issue clearly so that we can help you further? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi soryy what do You mind a new topic at revolut with business?normaly before i have the problem with passcode i want to take metal one because the cost is not that big,but i dont know what i do and i aplay for bussines for not think and at couple of day ,somebady send me email and cancel rhat one

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 09:53 Razv123 via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

@Razv123, May I please confirm are you asking for Business account or the retail account? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Not for bussines acount what can i do with business?because my job îs washingthe trays at Waitrose just for take my salary and buy everiday necesarly for home…

lun., 6 nov. 2023, 10:25 SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> a scris:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response @Razv123. Just to confirm you are not able to remember your pass code to log in to your account. Am I correct? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

A post was split to a new topic: Dual Authorisation Request For Payment Approval

I’m only replying to earn credit to post :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

My god this is so counter productive… I just wanted to post a feature request and now I have to do random comment to be able to post… What a “security measure” …

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:,

I would request you not to post anything random to earn the credit. Kindly share whatever you want to post and I will take care of it on behalf of you. :pray:

Welcome to our community @1happykamper. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hard not to post anything random when you come here for something specific and you can’t create your own topic.
Is there any existing topic where I can write a feature request?

2 Likes