How to start a new topic

I’m used to discourse forum platform but doesn’t see the “new topic” on revolut version, maybe because my account is too new )-;

Again I want to do a post specific about the Brazilian experience and expectations, like a suggestion to have Brazilian individual account number enabling receiving from others persons, maybe having also a Visa Electron function on the card (Visa Debit and Visa Electron on the same plastic) so it would be recognized was a debit card in Brazil (Visa Debit is recognized here was a prepaid credit card and some places doesn’t take any credit, only accepting Visa Electron or Mastercard Maestro).

PIX (instantly free bank transfers) support is obligatory for bank transfers, would be even a advantage to foreign visiting Brazil to pay where card isn’t accepted, if they have some BRL balance PIX would be a live savior in some places.

Something that is almost necessary on a digital bank account in Brazil is a credit card, we love credit cards, more than the Americans because inflation is bad and everything is crazy expensive so we buy a lot in installments direct on the credit card, not like paying the credit card in installments but buying and the purchase is automatically divided on the next bills (with or without, mostly without interest).

2 Likes