How to redirect after payment success?

I have integrated the Revoult business API for one of my clients. The issue am facing is when payment got complete the page didn’t redirect to the merchant website. can anyone help me with this as i didn’t find any documentation to setup the redirect URL for merchant API

1 Like

Hi there,

Have you integrated the API using payment links? Currently, payment links do not support redirection back to the merchant’s website. However, we are actively working on this feature, and it is expected to be available later this month.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I am writing to clarify a misunderstanding regarding our recent query. It appears there has been some confusion about the methods we are using to process payments. To be specific, we are utilizing API endpoints (https://developer.revolut.com/docs/merchant/merchant-api), not payment links.

Our integration leverages your API to initiate and manage transactions programmatically. This approach allows us to seamlessly incorporate payment processing into our platform, ensuring a smoother user experience and greater control over the transaction flow.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to resolving this issue promptly.