How to nominate a beneficiary?

Considering the current situation with COVID-19, can anyone advise how to nominate a beneficiary to Revolut personal account??

2 Likes

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but is this what you’re looking for?

Hi Frank,

My question is about who I can nominate to get access to my Revolut account in case of any unfortunate event.

I see. I don’t think Revolut has any regulations in place for this, unfortunately. National law applies. Beneficiaries can contact Revolut, provide documents to verify the status and then Revolut can pay out funds.

Understand. Here in US, all other banks allow the customer to nominate a beneficiary. Revolut should include a field to include a nominee.

1 Like

You should contact support and ask about it, Revolut USA are backed by a domestic US bank

2 Likes

My question is about who I can nominate to get access to my Revolut account in case of any unfortunate event.

You could give your login credentials to the person you wish to nominate. Then when the CoV-19 crisis is over, change the password, etc. While this may violate :r:'s terms and maybe local laws, under the circumstances I can’t see either party taking action.