How to know if my account is closed?

Hello, I have the following problem: I tried to close my revolut account, previously I deleted the cards and the account was at 0€.
To close the account they sent me a sms to close the mobile account, when I copied the code and went back to the application to put it, the APP was already closed and does not let me enter, it did not let me put the code to delete the account.
How can I know if the account has been cancelled completely?
There is no support via email? since I can not enter the app with my number and my previous password, so I understand that it would already be canceled? although I did not put the cancellation code that I got by sms to my mobile?

2 Likes

In the topic below there are mentioned several ways how to contact Revolut support without having access to the app (including an email address).

I have the same problem

Please check my post just above yours.

1 Like

It’s still amazing that I can’t know if my account is closed because I no longer have access to this account …

You can, get in touch with Revolut. How? Find out by reading the T&Cs, there’s a section about how to contact them.

You would have stumbled upon similarly helpful information also by clicking on the link that @PoelieV provided in his initial response to you.