How to get card?

I have set up my account and put some money onto it but I am unable to get a card. A reminder e-mail suggests I use the app but this sends me in circles - Select a delivery method/Free just takes me to two options: View Upgrade options and cancel. Where is the free delivery option?

1 Like

Except when there are special offers for new customers, you cannot get a physical card for free. If you have a free account, you need to pay for the card to be sent to you. If you have a paid subscription, you can get a card without paying any more.

1 Like

Thanks for responding. The display suggests that delivery is free but I see now that it isn’t.

1 Like

Yes, it’s all a bit muddling. Icd like to hope that’s incompetence rather than malice, but I do suspect they deliberately give the idea that the card is free. No-one else, not even Starling with there identical design of fancy packaging of the posted card, charge for delivery.

1 Like

Yes the ‘click here for free card’ certainly gives that idea!

Thanks for responding and have a good day.

David Fox

1 Like

Hi.
I can’t get my new physical card. After a “get standard card” on the “Create a pin for your Resolut Card” the screen doesn’t work. When I clickon numbers nothing happens. Just freeze.
Anyone had the some problem?
How can I fix the problem?
Many thanks

Sofia

1 Like

Hey Sofia, have you already tried to reinstall the Revolut App on your phone?

1 Like

How to get a Mastercard instead of a Visa ? how can i do that ?

1 Like

In the app it will let you choose if such option is available where you choose also colors and card layouts.

On current iOS version Cards > Add new card > Physical > Type

1 Like

I also want my revolut :blue_heart:

Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store, sign up, follow the ID process (may vary depending on country) and once set up request the card.

1 Like

You missed the part where Maiko lives in Brazil and since Revolut has not launched there, it means just waiting. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll wait yes! :grimacing:…