Are you a freelancer and thinking about creating an account to manage your business?
Ohh! you are at the right place. We provide Business accounts for companies, freelancers or employees. In this article I will help you to create a freelance account
1. Right after selecting sign up, just choose “Create a freelancer account” and select your country of residence in the following step
2. Enter your email address (it can be the same as your personal Revolut account) → Enter the verification code received in your email and follow the same for your phone number as well.
3. Create a password (in contrast to our personal accounts, access to our Revolut Business accounts requires an alphanumeric password).
4. If you have a personal account, you’re in luck, our system will locate you to reduce your workload. You will only have to select your name. If you don’t have a personal Revolut account, or you want to skip this step, you can tap on “It’s not me”.
5. If in the previous step you selected “It’s not me”, or you do not have a personal Revolut account, in the following steps you will need to enter your full name, date of birth and your personal address.
6. We will provide you with our T&C and will ask you which functions you will use the most
7. In the following steps, we will require more information from your business activity. You will be asked for a website or a business social media profile. If you don’t have one, you can select “Don’t have a website?” and “Upload proof later”
After filling in the previous sections with your basic information, you will arrive at the main page , where you will have to provide some documents , just a few.
In the next article, I will explain which personal and business documents can be provided in each section
Do you have any questions so far? Feel free to share it in the comments below, and I will do my best to help you