How to contact by direct message @AdreasK? (regarding refund in case of no reference)

How to contact by direct message? (regarding refund in case of no reference)

I would suggest contact via in-app chat (or via Twitter)

if you tap on @anon33247966 (or anyone else for that matter) you’ll see a [message] button, click/tap it :wink:

but as @redi said, these things are aorted via the in-app chat.

1 Like

That is the problem that I cannot see any message buttons. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have asked…

So, I have to open an account and pay ÂŁ10 to get that possibility to chat? Which I did. But even then I had to wait one day that chat possibility to appear in my app.

try at https://community.revolut.com/u/andreask/summary

No you don’t have to pay anything unless you want to order the card :wink:

1 Like

How are you surfing the webs?
Honestly? You can’t oversee it.

1 Like

pictures for completeness :wink:

or

hard to miss indeed @Aris2

Thanks, a lot for the answer, @Platin! Now I can see the the Message button.

2 Likes

I want to contact @anon33247966 for help, and i do not see a private message button. And its urgent…What can i do?

As explained in this thread. You need to be registered on this forum for 24hrs before you can DM. For urgent issues you are better using the app, twitter or FB.

2 Likes

why do they come to talk to @anon33247966 specifically? does his fame crossed the frontiers of this forum?

2 Likes

I had found several posts by AndreasK himself where he asks people with this problem to talk to him directly. This company (Revolut), as I understand, do not have a straight procedure to get returns in case of not entered reference. Which is very strange…
P.S. Btw, I have tried a chat in app. (That’s why I had to pay £10 …) Still waiting for the answer.

try twitter or facebook instead. they are a lot more effective.

Andreas K for president!

2 Likes

it’s impressive, people registering here just for the privilege of sharing some words with Andreas!

What else you can get? https://www.facebook.com/pg/RevolutLietuva/reviews/