How Long Have You Been at Revolut? :r:

Hi everyone :wave: .

As you know, we are Revamping our Community, and one of our goals is to increase our engagement :heart_eyes:

So, today, I’m here to get to know a bit more about all of you. I want to know how long have you been with Revolut?

• 1 - 2 years
  • 2 - 4 years
  • 4 - 6 years

0 voters

How many :sauropod: are there? :grin:

Best,
Mariana I Revolut Team

3 Likes

Less than a year. I voted 1-2 for lack of a more fitting option. :blush:

2 Likes

Been here since 2018. Replaced my high street back since metal. Only thing left for me is the rewards and the saving vaults. :star_struck: hopefully soon in EU. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

7 years. First transaction: 12 October 2015.

3 Likes

I’ve actually had my account for over 6 years now, which wasn’t an option in the poll!

I voted 4-6 years, as the closest option there.

I’m still finding Revolut very useful and also totally unmatched in the market. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Wow :astonished:

I see a lot of you have been here for quite a long time :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

4.x years :slight_smile:
Nice to be here.

2 Likes

Happy to hear that you are happy at Revolut :heart:

1 Like

I downloaded the app in 2019 before a trip in Europe to have favourable exchange rates. I’ve been using it daily ever since, even though I don’t have to change between currencies that much anymore, but the group bills, vaults and the disposable virtual card are my favourite features. The free plan offers more than enough functionality for me.
Still waiting for Google Pay support for Maestro cards though!

3 Likes

Happy to hear about your favourite features :heart_eyes:

We are always looking for improvements, so stay tuned :eyes:

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Maestro is retiring

It would be 4 years for me, but had a year off (yes, dumpped it) as Revolut was not improving (yes, going nowhere) only gaining very bad reputation online :confused:

Best feature for me is Cryptocurrencies and possibilities send fiat to/from exchanges :star_struck::bar_chart:

Still, Revolut’s UI is worst in the market (flat, no gripping, too bright, dark mode way to dark & imbalanced) :expressionless:

Nope, would not trust my salary to Revolut :expressionless:
Unless it really would improve UX & UI :thinking:

2 Likes

Works perfect for me :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @Remi-1 :wave:

What would you like to see differently in the app when it comes to UI? :eyes:

Starling Bank has a solid, professional theme based UI.
Monzo bank has a colourful, glossy & well organised UI.

:r: has a pale, too bright or too dark UI & overcrowded UX :confused:

2 Likes

I agree with your general assessment. But how much overcrowding is caused by a fundamentally more complex product? I would always expect Revolut to be more crowded, as a result of the business model.

4 Likes

I dislike this Starling UI in part, too much space is wasted IE in Spaces, could fit a lot more in as when you see more when pressing edit, I’d like my spaces that size. Pulse also tells me nothing as it doesn’t counter credit etc against transactions. Their social payments is rubbish too.

2 Likes

you have had it for a while, a question, what is your experience with it? If you have a question it takes a long time to get an information from the chat ?. i asked something simple via chat, it says she can’t give me the information. what is your experience with getting information you need regarding payments?

1 Like

What do you mean, being asked for verification of funds such as where did they come from? Never happened to me in almost 3 years or more.

@Lou27

1 Like

@Carl_1460 to whom was your question addressed?
Perhaps edit it and tag the the user you are referring to (with @) in order to get a response.
Is it referring to a post in this topic at all? If it’s misplaced, let me know and I can move it to where it should be.

1 Like